Sammy beating his wife

method

Hey!

I need help finding the an article from 1991 where he beat the hell out of his wife... and was like 3 weeks late to ST.... anyone remember that?

Dont gimme fan sites plz... i need an an actually source... need to show it to a cub friend of mine... he refuses to believe it.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

go to www.cracksmoker.com

go to MLB and go to S in the alphabet.

2/91

’`I didn`t hit anybody with a bottle,`` he said. ``I swear to God.`` Sosa reported to camp on time Wednesday, along with just about everyone else. Sosa, of course, had been mired in legal matters back home in the Dominican. His ex-wife (or his estranged wife, depending on the venue), according to reports, has accused him in the Dominican of hitting her with a rum bottle, plus other indignities. ``I didn`t do anything,`` said Sosa. ``So nothing has to bother me.``

http://cubs.chicagosports.com/content/stor...4,36523,00.html

1991???  Man, that's a long time ago.  I don't think Sammy deserves having that brought up after all these years.

Yes he does. Wife beaters shouldn't live another day of their lives after hitting a woman without someone reminding them that they are a WIFEBEATER.

1991???  Man, that's a long time ago.  I don't think Sammy deserves having that brought up after all these years.

at least we traded his ass away after that -

CK makes a point in his post -

why is a man who beats a woman so bad?

that is like why the cops have to bring down anyone who shoots another cop -

it is because if a person does that, if means that person will hurt/kill anyone

There is nuthing worse in this world then a ma hittting his wife/GF.

There are few things in this world i would take a stand for, or still my nose into... and thats one of em.

Flat out, you dont hit a woman. there are no IFS, ands or buts about it.

Yes he does. Wife beaters shouldn't live another day of their lives after hitting a woman without someone reminding them that they are a WIFEBEATER.

His wife dropped the charges...that means 1 of 2 things...

1) She made the whole thing up to begin with and Sammy is innocent

2) Sammy really did do it, and she's so messed up in the head that she decided to stay with him anyway. If that's the case, it's her own damned fault.

But, looking at it, I'm sure he did do it -- afterall, women never make false reports to the police.

2) Sammy really did do it, and she's so messed up in the head that she decided to stay with him anyway.  If that's the case, it's her own damned fault.

But, looking at it, I'm sure he did do it -- afterall, women never make false reports to the police.

You are so f***ing off base -

in both of your equations you blame the woman

human psychology is not the simplistic 7th century dark ages piece you make it

whenever you enter the real world, email us all, so we can rejoice

It's just one incident in a long pattern of unacceptable behavior from baseballs greatest con man. Plus I despise men who knock women around. I always have.

You have to help me out here and tell me how we can leap from Charlie Manson to Sammy Sosa.

And I'm not trying to defend the guy (Sammy) either. But I can't advocate giving him the death penalty over some incident with his wife 12-13 years ago. He might have been wrong, but his wife seems to have forgiven him, and I have never heard of round 2 or anything. She's a pretty lady, they have cute kids, etc. He gives the appearance of caring for his family.

And regarding the cork, I can tell already that in another day or two I will be sick of the media and their latest food frenzy.

He might have been wrong, but his wife seems to have forgiven him, and I have never heard of round 2 or anything.  She's a pretty lady, they have cute kids, etc.  He gives the appearance of caring for his family.

Just a couple things I know are fact....

She tried to commit suicide last year - right before the All Star break. It had to do with the fact that Sammy has a second apartment - in the same building - where he, and his "friends" pretty much live. They have led separate lives for all of the 6 years I have visited the building and seen with my own eyes this arrangement.

Caring family man...? Yeah, just like Michael Jordan.

2) Sammy really did do it, and she's so messed up in the head that she decided to stay with him anyway.  If that's the case, it's her own damned fault.

You are so f***ing off base -

in both of your equations you blame the woman

human psychology is not the simplistic 7th century dark ages piece you make it

whenever you enter the real world, email us all, so we can rejoice

Look at who you're talking to, cwsox, this guy refered to a precious cutiepie singing "Jose-Jose-Jose-Jose" in one of the WS ads spots as "stupid little whore".....this guy has MAJOR mommy/women issues and yet he is the one who considers the rest of the world to be in "severe need of psychiatric help".

Hate to be all ahead-of-the-game-y about this, but I didn't call him a presumptuous, hypocritical loser a while back for nothing. :)

Stupid asshole.

Even though I understand there is a difference in the magnitude of the topic being discussed here, and the one in which I indirectly, but regretably, resorted to name calling, I feel that I got slammed, deservedly so, for what I said. That being said, I qoute you from that thread:

But then it gets personal. Calling someone names and I'm not talking about calling out someone's lack of knowldge and calling their "facts" stupid, but telling someone their opinion makes them an asshole is really disgusting.

And:

If you don't like what someone has to say ignore it. If you can't reply without tossing insults then perhaps you should pass on hitting the reply button. JMO for what it's worth.

Stupid asshole.

Even though I understand there is a difference in the magnitude of the topic being discussed here, and the one in which I indirectly, but regretably, resorted to name calling, I feel that I got slammed, deservedly so, for what I said. That being said, I qoute you from that thread:

But then it gets personal. Calling someone names and I'm not talking about calling out someone's lack of knowldge and calling their "facts" stupid, but telling someone their opinion makes them an asshole is really disgusting.

And:

If you don't like what someone has to say ignore it. If you can't reply without tossing insults then perhaps you should pass on hitting the reply button. JMO for what it's worth.

Slam, slam, slam away then. I deserve it by my own definition.

Clujer also deserves to have his balls stuck in a vice and sqeezed until his eyeballs pop out.

My response was warranted. Give me the double standard lecture till the cows come home.

I'd just love to know how many will jump on that wagon and IF they know any woman who has been a victim of DV.

Stupid asshole.

And:

Slam, slam, slam away then. I deserve it by my own definition.

Clujer also deserves to have his balls stuck in a vice and sqeezed until his eyeballs pop out.

My response was warranted. Give me the double standard lecture till the cows come home.

I'd just love to know how many will jump on that wagon and IF they know any woman who has been a victim of DV.

No Darlin', I don't want to slam you. I just wanted the opportunity to point out that when a person reads something that hits them wrong, that person sometimes reacts in a way that they normally wouldn't. That's what happened in my case. I know I was in the wrong, and I've apologized for my actions. I couldn't undo it at that point, or I would have. I felt that even though I was trying to make amends and undo the damage as much as possible, I was not being heard and was afraid that all the good will I had built up in here would be lost over one stupid mistake on my part.

No Darlin', I don't want to slam you.  I just wanted the opportunity to point out that when a person reads something that hits them wrong, that person sometimes reacts in a way that they normally wouldn't.  That's what happened in my case.  I know I was in the wrong, and I've apologized for my actions.  I couldn't undo it at that point, or I would have.  I felt that even though I was trying to make amends and undo the damage as much as possible, I was not being heard and was afraid that all the good will I had built up in here would be lost over one stupid mistake on my part.

Oh YAS.. F'em if they can't take the first "I'm sorry".

As for this one.. I'm not apologizing. Stupid social retard.

Guest hotsoxchick1

agreed......

Stupid asshole.

strongly agreed....

would be willing to accomidate you on this one..... ;)

couldnt agree more.........

mho take it for what its worth....

agreed......

strongly agreed....

would be willing to accomidate you on this one..... ;)

couldnt agree more.........

mho take it for what its worth....

Damn, but you are very agreeable tonight. :lol:

Guest hotsoxchick1

well i figure why fight it......this team sucks and the only thing that brightened up my day today was knowing i can go into work with a smile on my face (despite the fact we suck), because samme is a huge dumbass and got caught with his bat broken, or should i say loaded???.......... :D