Sammy beating his wife

method

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aka "speaking you mind and being true to your nature"?

If only there was anything in your sad nature worthy of being true to...

If it's so sad, feel free to ignore what I say anytime.

That'd be too easy. That's not my style as you probably have surmised by now.

No offense to a f***o like you. Cheers :)

I'm such a "sad loser", yet what I say keeps you glued to the screen and you can't help but reply. Hmmmmm....

I'm such a "sad loser", yet what I say keeps you glued to the screen and you can't help but reply. Hmmmmm....

What can I say? Slow weekday? :lol:

Besides, I never said that SL's weren't a pleasure to bash. See, I am being very upfront with you, pal.

2) Sammy really did do it, and she's so messed up in the head that she decided to stay with him anyway.  If that's the case, it's her own damned fault.

Stupid asshole.

huh? He is 100 percent right. If he beat her , and cheats and all that, and shes still with him, shes a dumbass. :huh:

2) Sammy really did do it, and she's so messed up in the head that she decided to stay with him anyway.  If that's the case, it's her own damned fault.

Stupid asshole.

huh? He is 100 percent right. If he beat her , and cheats and all that, and shes still with him, shes a dumbass. :huh:

Oh Lord help you if you have a sister or a really, really close female friend. I am wishing bad, bad things on you right now...

Stupid asshole.

I'm glad to see there's at least 1 other person on this board with a brain and a pair of balls to go with it.

Stupid asshole.

Oh Lord help you if you have a sister or a really, really close female friend. I am wishing bad, bad things on you right now...

If my sister were to get abused by a guy, she wouldn't have to worry about whether or not she should leave him -- because he would be in the ground.

Stupid asshole.

I'm glad to see there's at least 1 other person on this board with a brain and a pair of balls to go with it.

Your poor mother.

Stupid asshole.

If my sister were to get abused by a guy, she wouldn't have to worry about whether or not she should leave him -- because he would be in the ground.

Oh really? How about if she didn't tell you about it? How about if she was so ashamed, that she hid it? How about if he took her to another country, no friends or family to talk or confide in, and beat her? How about if he was the ONLY source of support she had?

Yeah.. think about those things. 88% of DV cases are HIDDEN from the victim's families. 64% of them end up DEAD. My guess is if you ask around, you already know someone who has been a victim. Maybe even your own sister...

Ooh, listen to this tough guy! What are you gonna do, unleash your William H. Macy repressed loser verbal fury on him? Better yet hire a cheap hitman from the projects?

You don't have a sister do you? Bwa!

How about if he took her to another country, no friends or family to talk or confide in, and beat her? How about if he was the ONLY source of support she had?

Well...um....if she wasn't such a dirty, dumb little whore back in high-school, maybe she would have learned the skills necessary to provide for herself, her kids AND her man...whom btw she should always worship because there is only one man of the family. Damn straight, she is lucky she only gets smacked on weekends for all the whining she does about "other wimen" and "food on the table"...

You have to help me out here and tell me how we can leap from Charlie Manson to Sammy Sosa.

And I'm not trying to defend the guy (Sammy) either.  But I can't advocate giving him the death penalty over some incident with his wife 12-13 years ago.  He might have been wrong, but his wife seems to have forgiven him, and I have never heard of round 2 or anything.  She's a pretty lady, they have cute kids, etc.  He gives the appearance of caring for his family.

And regarding the cork, I can tell already that in another day or two I will be sick of the media and their latest food frenzy.

Point is it is NEVER to long to bring anything up :headbang

Stupid asshole.

Its common sense. Youd have to be on drugs not to understand. Noone is excusing sammy. :huh:

Stupid asshole.

Steff you seem to have some SERIOUS issues that you made need to address. I have never met another male more into protecting women than me. Sammy Sosa is a piece of s*** for raising a hand to a woman and shes a dumbass for taking it. Its clear cut.

Stupid asshole.

Steff you seem to have some SERIOUS issues that you made need to address. I have never met another male more into protecting women than me. Sammy Sosa is a piece of s*** for raising a hand to a woman and shes a dumbass for taking it. Its clear cut.

It is hard to have sympathy for her when she stays. It's not as if she wouldn't have the financial means to live. My heart breaks for a mother who's stuck because of financial considerations. She clearly isn't. Personally I think she should have dumped him as soon as the rum bottle started towards her. I wouldn't have waitd for it to land.

Stupid asshole.

It is hard to have sympathy for her when she stays. It's not as if she wouldn't have the financial means to live. My heart breaks for a mother who's stuck because of financial considerations. She clearly isn't. Personally I think she should have dumped him as soon as the rum bottle started towards her. I wouldn't have waitd for it to land.

K be ready, steff will now wish bad things on you, too. :rolleyes:

Man, clujer and bmr, I wished I lived in your little fantasy world were everything can be simplified into convienent, superficial categories.

uh ok lol. Not taking s*** from people is superficial huh? :rolleyes:

Stupid asshole.

Yes Bmr.. I have issues with people who are BLIND. Just because YOU wouldn't hit a female doesn't mean others wouldn't. And even the strongest females are scared to leave an abuser. Go visit a shelter sometime. Or look at the female next to you when you're out next time. The law of averages says she's been a victim of some sort of DV and NOT told anyone about it.

Stupid asshole.

When this happened she was NOT finacially secure.

Stupid asshole.

Yes Bmr.. I have issues with people who are BLIND. Just because YOU wouldn't hit a female doesn't mean others wouldn't. And even the strongest females are scared to leave an abuser. Go visit a shelter sometime. Or look at the female next to you when you're out next time. The law of averages says she's been a victim of some sort of DV and NOT told anyone about it.

Their fault? :huh: I stand up for myself. If other people dont, they hey, its on them.