Video of Barrett-Pierzynski

thedoctor

QUOTE(Kalapse @ May 20, 2006 -> 06:16 PM)
Ouch bad run of it right there.

1.) Comerica did not yet exsist in the year 2000.

2.) It was at the Cell.

3.) Frank and Juan Gonzalez did get involved they, like Thome today, helped pull people off eachother but I'm sure as a "big skirt" hater don't really care about the facts.

know it all :P

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ May 20, 2006 -> 05:06 PM)
Jeannie Zalasco has been hating on the White Sox since last years playoffs, i wasnt surprised when she inferred that AJ instigated that.

She must have been the one who said before the game that this was still a Cub town.

QUOTE(NUKE_CLEVELAND @ May 20, 2006 -> 05:11 PM)
Thats because she's a clueless, flubby-trolling ditz who wouldn't know baseballs from anal-beads.

OUCH! Yeah I don't know why she's not at home barefoot tending to her new baby.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ May 20, 2006 -> 05:16 PM)
Ouch bad run of it right there.

1.) Comerica did not yet exsist in the year 2000.

2.) It was at the Cell.

3.) Frank and Juan Gonzalez did get involved they, like Thome today, helped pull people off eachother but I'm sure as a "big skirt" hater don't really care about the facts.

That's right, it was at Comiskey. I remember a Tiger getting doused with beer as he flipped off Sox fans.

That said, Thomas didn't throw a punch when teammates like Foulke were getting their faces cut open and another teammate was at SS getting mauled by 5 Tigers surrounding him.

Edited by shoota

QUOTE(shoota @ May 20, 2006 -> 05:34 PM)
That's right, it was at Comiskey. I remember a Tiger getting doused with beer as he flipped off Sox fans.

That said, Thomas didn't throw a punch when teammates like Foulke were getting their faces cut open and another teammate was at SS getting mauled by 5 Tigers surrounding him.

Thome didn't throw one on Saturday either. You have some bulls*** sissy words for him also...?

QUOTE(RockRaines @ May 22, 2006 -> 10:48 AM)
In another note, the bullpen didnt really contribute much in the fray. Logan is the only one I see really in the mix.

Crede was bit late to the party also.

Damn sissies. :rolly

QUOTE(Steff @ May 22, 2006 -> 10:55 AM)
Thome didn't throw one on Saturday either. You have some bulls*** sissy words for him also...?

Crede was bit late to the party also.

Damn sissies. :rolly

I saw Crede take a swing, but he got a little out in front of hit and popped it up.

This video has been removed due to terms of use violation.

This video has been removed at the request of copyright owner Major League Baseball because its content was used without permission

QUOTE(Dan @ May 22, 2006 -> 03:30 PM)
This video has been removed due to terms of use violation.

This video has been removed at the request of copyright owner Major League Baseball because its content was used without permission

I'm shocked it was up as long as it was.