White Sox vs. That Other Team

aboz56

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(BigSqwert @ May 21, 2006 -> 01:18 PM)
I really like the uniforms. Simple but sweet.

Same, alot of people don't like them. But they are not flashy, like our World Series Rings ... classy.

Edited by ShoeLessRob

Everyone seems to hate Zambrano (probably because he's a Cub), but I like that he plays the game with such intensity. If he can do that without getting himself mentally unstable, he's a force to be reckoned with.

Edited by Felix

QUOTE(Felix @ May 21, 2006 -> 06:24 PM)
Everyone seems to hate Zambrano (probably because he's a Cub), but I like that he plays the game with such intensity. If he can do that without getting himself mentally unstable, he's a force to be reckoned with.

He's a dick. Plain and simple, he has no maturity.

QUOTE(Jimbo @ May 21, 2006 -> 11:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
wow I had no choice, Sox fan or the f***in highway for me.

get on base to harass him pods

my dad is a cubs fan. we used to go to cubs games together until age 9. i got extremely bored and the cubs never seemed tough "we wanna hit" chant was rediculous. then i found jimmy & harry. i truly owe it all to them. the rest was history. i became a sox fan thru the radio feeds. i think the first 3 years i never even saw a game on tv, basically because there were no broadcasts in bloomington, il. i felt screwed over the strike years actually quite pissed. last year i never really got to enjoy it because i was just waiting for us to blow it. after yesterday i am so glad with my decision to be a loyal sox fan.