• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Has this thread creation been cleared with heads22? :P

I expect nothing less than a schhhhhhhhhhhweep

bye bye cubbies. thanks for firing us up.

Edited by greasywheels121

Save those for after the game. We've always had that policy.

-----------------

Pods, LF

Iguchi, 2B

Thome, DH

PK, 1B

Dye, RF

AJ, C

Crede, 3B

Mackowiak, CF

Uribe, SS

Contreras, SP

-----------------

I can't wait to hear AJ's reception today, and I wish BA was in the lineup today for that reason. However, Mack's got some awesome numbers against Zambrano. Do it big Count!

:gosox3: :gosox2: :gosox3:

QUOTE(Kalapse @ May 21, 2006 -> 10:17 AM)
Barrett will be starting at catcher today.

LOL, maybe it will be like one of those playoff hockey games where they start brawling before the first pitch is thrown.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ May 21, 2006 -> 04:04 PM)
Contreras has not yet told Ozzie that he is good to go today, gonna have ot wait a little while longer for confirmation.

Umm....that's not a promising sign. I do know that Contreras has a history of being very conservative when it comes to pitching directly after an injury.

QUOTE(fathom @ May 21, 2006 -> 11:10 AM)
Umm....that's not a promising sign. I do know that Contreras has a history of being very conservative when it comes to pitching directly after an injury.

That's a really good thing. I don't want Contreras to come back if he feels he's not 100%. This is a meaningless game against a pissant rival.

You know, Comcasts is just a mess. They have had months to plan this rivalry week bulls***, and during this little batting practice pre-game show it is completely silent until the wandering reporters find someone to talk to. What a joke, they should have had this stuff planned out so there was no silence during the broadcast, only showing players hitting balls. And oh by the way, BP isnt cool to watch from the pitcher camera. BP is about seeing where the ball lands, at least give us that. Its pretty boring to watch guys just swinging the bat and chatting with other players.

Comcast has a commercial tha features AJ and Barrett talking about Comcast HD. It was obviously filmed long ago because AJ's hair is hella short but it's just pretty damn ironic that they'd use the two catchers.

QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ May 21, 2006 -> 04:53 PM)
I hope he's in the booth with Hawk and DJ today.

The best part is that she's playing while Barrett's in the box.

He's enjoyable in the booth. However, lets hope he doesn't start celebrating a flyball as an easy out, even though it goes over the fence by 50 feet (what he did at Wrigley last year with Dubois at the plate).

QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ May 21, 2006 -> 04:53 PM)
I hope he's in the booth with Hawk and DJ today.

The best part is that she's playing it while Barrett's in the box.

Just like "take me higher" with Garcia warming up?

QUOTE(fathom @ May 21, 2006 -> 12:54 PM)
He's enjoyable in the booth. However, lets hope he doesn't start celebrating a flyball as an easy out, even though it goes over the fence by 50 feet (what he did at Wrigley last year with Dubois at the plate).

"Thataboy...OH NOOO...The wind just kept blowing!"