SSH2005

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JimH

We needed Vazquez to step up and he did. Great outing for him and it's great to put a beating on Cleveland, they wanted this game badly and got their ass kicked. They will play tough the rest of this series but it's nice to get the first one.

There is a difference between realism and dumping on fans whenever you get a chance. I was just raised to be a different type of fans that all. I don't think it's cool to take a s*** on the players that aren't doing well when you are a fan of that team, but like I say, it appears I'm in the minority around here.

You are not in the minority but all the negative people seem to have louder voices on this site.

The game threads are generally a whine fest, even with a 10-0 ass kicking. I was amazed when I went back and read the whole thread. I think this place should be called soxvent.com. And now that I said that, here come all the posts that say "we're just being realistic" ... well, what you're doing is realistic in your eyes, it's whining in someone else's eyes. But the whiners and picture posters basically own this site now so it is what it is. People use this site to vent their frustrations.

I still fail to see how saying that Ozuna is bad defensively at third base is whining. He's a good guy to have on the bench but saying that he is bad defensively at third base is simply telling the truth. I'd still rather have him than a guy like Neifi Perez making $2.5 million a year but I'm not going to lie about his defensive talent and make him into a better player than he is.

Edited by SSH2005

Guest JimH
I still fail to see how saying that Ozuna is bad defensively at third base is whining. He's a good guy to have on the bench but saying that he is bad defensively at third base is simply telling the truth. I'd still rather have him than a guy like Neifi Perez making $2.5 million a year but I'm not going to lie about his defensive talent.

He isn't great defensively. White Sox win 10-0 and you feel the need to comment that Ozuna is bad defensively at 3B, fine by me, whatever floats your boat.

Edit, excuse me I was wrong, 11-0.

Edited by JimH

QUOTE(JimH @ May 29, 2006 -> 03:24 PM)
You are not in the minority but all the negative people seem to have louder voices on this site.

The game threads are generally a whine fest, even with a 10-0 ass kicking.

Yep.

I used to have a theory that people on here would find things to complain about even if we won every game 10-0...

QUOTE(JimH @ May 29, 2006 -> 03:24 PM)
We needed Vazquez to step up and he did. Great outing for him and it's great to put a beating on Cleveland, they wanted this game badly and got their ass kicked. They will play tough the rest of this series but it's nice to get the first one.

The game threads are generally a whine fest, even with a 10-0 ass kicking. I was amazed when I went back and read the whole thread. I think this place should be called soxvent.com. And now that I said that, here come all the posts that say "we're just being realistic" ... well, what you're doing is realistic in your eyes, it's whining in someone else's eyes. But the whiners and picture posters basically own this site now so it is what it is. People use this site to vent their frustrations.

You are only contributing by whining about whiners. Stop complaining, you should have gotten used to it by now.

Guest JimH
Yep.

I used to have a theory that people on here would find things to complain about even if we won every game 10-0...

Whatever makes people happy I guess. People will be people, it's not up to me or anyone else to say what they can and can't do.

Prediction: as soon as Ozuna boots a grounder or fly ball and the White Sox are winning a game, here will be the post:

"Ozuna sucks but since the Sox are winning I guess we're not supposed to say anything about it :rolly "

You are only contributing by whining about whiners. Stop complaining, you should have gotten used to it by now.

Aaaahhhh ...

Looks like the whining negativity crowd is a little uncomfortable about someone disturbing their status quo.

Too bad. I'll say what I want.