Sox @ Indians (May 29 @ 12:05 p.m. CT)

SSH2005

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(SSH2005 @ May 29, 2006 -> 01:32 PM)
And he is still bad defensively there.

He's adequate. Not bad. But thanks for saying that. It needed to be said. You have so many good things to say about the players on the team that you are a fan of.

He's adequate. Not bad. But thanks for saying that. It needed to be said. You have so many good things to say about the players on the team that you are a fan of.

Sorry, I'm just a realist. Pablo is a nice guy to have off the bench but I'm not going to act like Hawk and say that he's adequate or better at 3rd base. He's bad there.

QUOTE(SSH2005 @ May 29, 2006 -> 01:38 PM)
Sorry, I'm just a realist. Pablo is a nice guy to have off the bench but I'm not going to act like Hawk and say that he's adequate or better at 3rd base. He's bad there.

No he's not. And nobody even mentioned that his play was adequate there or otherwise. All I said was he made a critical play in the Det game last year to save the game. Nothing else needed to be said, but as usual, you love to dump on players and their faults whenever you get a chance.

QUOTE(jphat007 @ May 29, 2006 -> 03:36 PM)

Huh? He's not talking about the Indians, he's talking about the Sox.