Sox @ Indians (May 29 @ 12:05 p.m. CT)

SSH2005

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Heads22 @ May 29, 2006 -> 01:31 PM)
Why do we play a day game after a night game after a road trip? Just because it's Memorial Day?

Most likely, ya but yesterday was a day game.

Edited by Rowand44

QUOTE(tigerfan @ May 29, 2006 -> 01:27 PM)
Should have never happened. Ump screwed us over. Giambi walked on a 3-2 pitch that was so strike three. But the ump called it ball four. Then before that even on a throw to first by Pudge it looked like the guy was out but the ump called him safe.

So everytime a run goes against the tigers its the umps fault or luck. But when you are beating the other team its just the superiority of your team. I got it. LOL

QUOTE(DePloderer @ May 29, 2006 -> 02:29 PM)
Hot pocket subs! What's wrong with a toasted cheese sandwich?

The work involved is more than a few button presses. We're lazy and fat.

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ May 29, 2006 -> 12:32 PM)
So everytime a run goes against the tigers its the umps fault or luck. But when you are beating the other team its just the superiority of your team. I got it. LOL

Believe me if you saw the pitch, you'd say the same thing. It was obvious to everyone but him it was strike 3.

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ May 29, 2006 -> 02:32 PM)

You realize thats exactly what people here (including myself) say when it happens to the Sox. Right?

Edited by Felix

And Randy Johnson and his 5.89 ERA coming into the game is serving up a no-no to the Tigers through 5 innings.

RJ is pitching a good game so far.

QUOTE(SSH2005 @ May 29, 2006 -> 01:33 PM)
And Randy Johnson and his 5.89 ERA coming into the game is serving up a no-no to the Tigers through 5 innings.

Well there that goes next inning.

Great innng by Javy against the heart of the order.

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ May 29, 2006 -> 01:34 PM)
Well there that goes next inning.

He's not good enough to actually throw a no hitter. This isn't the Randy of old.