Sox @ Indians (May 29 @ 12:05 p.m. CT)

SSH2005

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(jphat007 @ May 29, 2006 -> 03:43 PM)
So says the man who is dumping on JG in his sig.

Yep. I also had a sig with Aaron Rowand in it. I'm definitetly a Phillies fan, not a Sox one.

QUOTE(Felix @ May 29, 2006 -> 01:43 PM)
Yep. I also had a sig with Aaron Rowand in it. I'm definitetly a Phillies fan, not a Sox one.

I never said you weren't a Sox fan, but so called fans who dump on their players when they are struggling are s***ty fans in my eyes. Not that it matters.

Edited by jphat007

I'm glad Ozzie recognized that as the perfect situation for Widge to hit. Jim doesn't need to hit again, and if we are clearing out the bench, let Widge hit. In the rare chance AJ gets hurt, we'd lose the DH, but it shouldn't matter.

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ May 29, 2006 -> 02:43 PM)
That Rockies series was one of my favorites from last year. It was one of the series that seemed to go perfectly.

That game was the first time I posted on here. Was so mad at Pablo's blunders that I posted that he should walk off the field and retire. I believe you thrashed me for that. :P

QUOTE(Heads22 @ May 29, 2006 -> 03:44 PM)
I'm glad Ozzie recognized that as the perfect situation for Widge to hit. Jim doesn't need to hit again, and if we are clearing out the bench, let Widge hit. In the rare chance AJ gets hurt, we'd lose the DH, but it shouldn't matter.

Yea, its nice to see Widger get a shot to prove his worth :)

QUOTE(jphat007 @ May 29, 2006 -> 03:44 PM)
I never said you weren't a Sox fan, but so called fans who dump on their players when they are struggling are s***ty fans in my eyes. Not that it matters.

Man, I'm a s***ty fan.

How dare fans be realistic!

So because we are Sox fans, we can't say that Ozuna sucks defensively at 3rd base?

That's embarrassing.

QUOTE(SSH2005 @ May 29, 2006 -> 03:46 PM)
So because we are Sox fans, we can't say that Ozuna sucks defensively at 3rd base?

That's embarrassing.

What don't you get? Real fans aren't realistic. s***ty fans are.

..goddamn Indian fans..

QUOTE(Felix @ May 29, 2006 -> 01:45 PM)
Yea, its nice to see Widger get a shot to prove his worth :)

Man, I'm a s***ty fan.

How dare fans be realistic!

There is a difference between realism and dumping on fans whenever you get a chance. I was just raised to be a different type of fans that all. I don't think it's cool to take a s*** on the players that aren't doing well when you are a fan of that team, but like I say, it appears I'm in the minority around here.

Edited by jphat007

There is a difference between realism and dumping on fans whenever you get a chance. I was just raised to be a different type of fans that all. I don't think it's cool to take a s*** on the players that aren't doing well when you are a fan of that team, but like I say, it appears I'm in the minority around here.

Saying that Ozuna is bad defensively at 3rd base isn't being a "bad fan" or dumping on Ozuna. It's called being realistic.

Edited by SSH2005