Mac, Yerk & Harry..

Steff

I tried to get on this morning with Mike & Mike but they never take calls so it was impossible to get through. I wanted to talk about pussy boy Pedro and his whining. Little asshole. WTF hasn't baseball and America done for those 2 f'ers??

I might be inclined to call today. I can't believe Sosa would ADMIT he cheated.. but not take the punishment like a man? WTF is his excuse..? I didn't do it??

What a f***ing joke!

Its crap because he is manipulating the system. He is appealing so that he can play this weekend, then after this weekend he drops the appeal and starts to serve his suspension. So he gets to be in the spot light on the national stage. And then after he manipulates the system he gets to play. It makes a mockery of it all. I say that if he appeals, he can't drop his appeal. That he has to serve his suspension whenever the disipline office hears his case.

I tried to get on this morning with Mike & Mike but they never take calls so it was impossible to get through. I wanted to talk about pussy boy Pedro and his whining. Little asshole. WTF hasn't baseball and America done for those 2 f'ers??

I might be inclined to call today. I can't believe Sosa would ADMIT he cheated.. but not take the punishment like a man? WTF is his excuse..? I didn't do it??

What a f***ing joke!

Its crap because he is manipulating the system. He is appealing so that he can play this weekend, then after this weekend he drops the appeal and starts to serve his suspension. So he gets to be in the spot light on the national stage. And then after he manipulates the system he gets to play. It makes a mockery of it all. I say that if he appeals, he can't drop his appeal. That he has to serve his suspension whenever the disipline office hears his case.

If Shammee didn't have an appeal, MLB would have waited until Monday to make their decision. You're not going to f*** with the Fox game of the week on Saturday and the ESPN Game of the Week on Sunday.

On a personal level, it sure does suck when the second best baseball team in Chicago is on my tv in South Texas all the fricking time and I get one Sox game this year and it was frickin called in the 5th on account of rain.

:cheers One game winning streak :cheers

I was "Stephanie in her car on I-55". I brought up the Indianapolis article in which Sosa was describing how his bats are made to his specifications (weight, length, etc, etc...) here's a snipit from the article

" A corked bat weighs about an ounce or an ounce-and-a-half less than before it was altered. Sosa favors bats that are 34 inches long, have a barrel diameter of 2 inches and weigh 31 ounces. He said in an interview with The Indianapolis Star last summer that when he picks up a bat, he knows instantly whether it meets his custom specifications. ''I know,'' he said. ''I just know.''

Seattle Mariners infielder Jeff Cirillo doesn't believe Sosa's explanation that he used the bat by accident. Before a game in Philadelphia on Wednesday, Cirillo challenged a reporter to look around a dressing room where game-ready bats were set like shining weapons in various lockers.

''Batters know their bats,'' Cirillo said. ''They know their game T-shirts, their socks, their cleats. You are going to know which bat is your game bat.

''If you look at his bat, it was game-ready. He had been preparing. It was like a hunter sharpening his bow. And if I had a corked bat, I would surely know which one it was.''

My end comment was.. how was it a mistake, if he "knows"..?

They were up in arms cheering me. Mac said "now I know why we were told to put this one on right away". I was on hold less than 2 minutes. It was pretty cool.

HAH! I heard you, too, Steff! I was cheering in the car when I heard what you said, and my cubfan girlfriend didn't understand why.

Steff,

You should be happy that he's appealing so he can be on a National stage and embarass himself by striking out 11 or 12 times during the series.

I suppose. 12K's would be funny. And I hope that if he's using a honey bat, but then changes to a black one, Torre asks for it to be confiscated on suspicion of cork :D

Steff,

You should be happy that he's appealing so he can be on a National stage and embarass himself by striking out 11 or 12 times during the series.

I hardly ever say things like this, but I hope the Rocket is in a head hunting kind of mood this weekend. Sammy won't be able to hit for months.

Steff,

I hardly ever say things like this, but I hope the Rocket is in a head hunting kind of mood this weekend. Sammy won't be able to hit for months.

He wont blow the 300th win. It'll have to be done today or Sunday. Wells today, right? I would not doubt Sosa gets brushed.