6/1/06 Game Thread: White Sox @ Indians

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Jun 1, 2006 -> 07:29 PM)
What the f*** is wrong with this team?

Not doing the little things right now and it's being magnified.

Reason being is this team has to do the little things to win. That's what our success has hinged on.

QUOTE(Dick Allen @ Jun 1, 2006 -> 11:29 PM)
Contreras looks like he isn't comfortable physically. He's not dropping down. Maybe his back is bothering him.

I had a bad feeling about his performance once I saw the mention of the unexplained velocity dip last start. I'm not sure if it's physical or mental, but Contreras is missing something right now.

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Jun 1, 2006 -> 06:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
OG and KW have to f***ing do something about this s***. We look like the worst team in baseball right now, and we don't even seem to give a rat's ass about it.

This team should be ashamed of itself.

Why the f*** do you keep thinking this team doesn't care? Show me some damn evidence. Is it because they're not winning every game 11-0, they're suddenly not caring about losing?

GMAFB.

Edited by santo=dorf

QUOTE(fathom @ Jun 1, 2006 -> 05:30 PM)
I had a bad feeling about his performance once I saw the mention of the unexplained velocity dip last start. I'm not sure if it's physical or mental, but Contreras is missing something right now.

Well he is facing the two best offensive teams in his last two starts, and he just started doing his total running/conditioning program again.

QUOTE(fathom @ Jun 1, 2006 -> 06:30 PM)

I'll bet he's fine for the rest of the game.

Like with his first start against Cleveland.

QUOTE(santo=dorf @ Jun 1, 2006 -> 05:32 PM)
Why the f*** do you keep thinking this team doesn't care? Show me some damn evidence? Because they're not winning every game 11-0, they're suddenly not caring about losing?

GMAFB.

Yah. I've never understood that. Just because they are losing and not getting hits with RISP they don't care all of a sudden? I just don't buy that stuff at all.

Edited by jphat007

QUOTE(jphat007 @ Jun 1, 2006 -> 11:33 PM)
Yah. I've never understood that. Just because they are losing and not getting hits with RISP the don't care all of a sudden? I just don't buy that stuff at all.

If there's one thing I'm not worried about with the Sox, it's them just not showing up for games and going through the motions. Slumps happen....and you could see this one brewing a mile away.