Props to Sox Fans re: Cincy

whitesoxfan101

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(RockRaines @ Jun 20, 2006 -> 07:11 AM)
Oh, and I was surprised how much some reds fans hate Adam Dunn

I hate Adam Dunn. The guy is so freaking bad and over-rated. I forgot to tell CWS that cause i didn't see him SUnday. The guy was pretty much hitless the entire series with like 6 strikeouts and about 0 hard hit balls.

Oh and he's a total fatty that can't play any defense. Little did I know our left fielder is better out in the field. Dunn is the absolute worse defensive left fielder in the game.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Jun 20, 2006 -> 11:08 AM)
I hate Adam Dunn. The guy is so freaking bad and over-rated. I forgot to tell CWS that cause i didn't see him SUnday. The guy was pretty much hitless the entire series with like 6 strikeouts and about 0 hard hit balls.

Oh and he's a total fatty that can't play any defense. Little did I know our left fielder is better out in the field. Dunn is the absolute worse defensive left fielder in the game.

I gave him little jabs all weekend for liking Dunn, so I made it up for you. :P

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Jun 20, 2006 -> 09:09 AM)
I gave him little jabs all weekend for liking Dunn, so I made it up for you. :P

Excellent, I was hoping you would, since I know we pretty much think the same way on most players (I'm sure its cause we hate doing math, lol).

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Jun 20, 2006 -> 11:19 AM)
Excellent, I was hoping you would, since I know we pretty much think the same way on most players (I'm sure its cause we hate doing math, lol).

lol, this is true. Even though him and I usually never agree on anything we actually had a lot of good baseball conversations without trying to kill each other. ;)

QUOTE(santo=dorf @ Jun 19, 2006 -> 09:46 PM)
I heard a lot of them groaning with Griffey struggling

Yeah, I was really surprised to hear them BOO Griffey... and that was after his first AB on Friday. I mean I know they are probably frustrated with the injuries, but to BOO a future HOF'er, is ignorance. The next time he came up and the Reds fans started to Boo, I gave him a standing O, and I gave him another standing O when he flied out to BA.