The Media Watch is Over

Chisoxfn

Anyone wanting to talk about the media watch can create a seperate blog (over on blogspot) and I'll throw up a link on the front page of Soxtalk for anyone wanting to check it out.

I have stayed far away from it, but I'm absolutely sick of it taking up half of the g*d damn baseball discussion around these parts.

So consider that my warning...all media watch threads closed and will be closed if they are made.

www.blogspot.com

Create the blog, PM me the link, and I'll put it up on Soxtalk so anyone interested can go there (and post comments to the daily blog talking about the media watch).

Thank YAS too, he came up with the good idea about whoevers interested starting up a blog and that we could just link it to Soxtalk.

I simply posted this idea (since I got the access to do the whole front page linking thingy).

Oh, but the blogspot.com shoutout was all me :lol:

I had said repeatedly that Hangar was on thin ice concerning the media watches, if he couldn't supply answers for legitimate concerns, and so here we are.

Start your blog, Hangar. That gives you a medium, and we'll give you the appropriate coverage that way.

You couldn't answer the questions, and you CHOSE to ignore legitimate concerns. Therefore, you've used up your welcome here concerning this issue. You're welcome to post on other issues, but not this one.

Thanks to all for enduring, and yes even you, Hangar, for bringing it up... but the legitimacy we have, if nothing else, must be preserved. Passing off opinion as fact, eventually doesn't work here.

Wow. Thats too bad. I was going to mention today how the Chicago media is running wild with their "ozzie must go" pieces now. Downey even jumps in. Followed by ESPN, and even Keith Olbermann of MSNBC

is calling him the "worst person in the world". Meanwhile the SOX just keep on winning.

QUOTE(kapkomet @ Jun 22, 2006 -> 06:36 AM)
I had said repeatedly that Hangar was on thin ice concerning the media watches, if he couldn't supply answers for legitimate concerns

Jims questions were inane and repetitive. DickAllen in one post managed to answer a number of his questions, yet he persisted. I wasnt going to waste my time answering him. I give a big thumbs up that your at least not "banning" me, heh heh. Thats too bad, I had a lot to say this morning about the Chicago Media events from yesterday afternoon, last nite. Some very very interesting things came up regarding Mariotti, Downey that I think you guys wouldve found very very interesting, especially as pertains to my "media watches". Even Jim I think after all the events in the paper may finally "get it",

eh Jim?

QUOTE(JimH @ Jun 22, 2006 -> 07:35 AM)
I think it's great that this stuff is over with.

Yeah, nothing like ignoring the media right Jim?

Jims questions were inane and repetitive. DickAllen in one post managed to answer a number of his questions, yet he persisted. I wasnt going to waste my time answering him. I give a big thumbs up that your at least not "banning" me, heh heh. Thats too bad, I had a lot to say this morning about the Chicago Media events from yesterday afternoon, last nite. Some very very interesting things came up regarding Mariotti, Downey that I think you guys wouldve found very very interesting, especially as pertains to my "media watches". Even Jim I think after all the events in the paper may finally "get it",

eh Jim?

Yeah, nothing like ignoring the media right Jim?

Re-read the title of the thread Hangar. The media watch is OVER.

Your rants were inane and repetitive. Go take your schtick to a blog where it belongs and can be rightfully ignored.

Maybe you'll finally "get it". Kap said in his above posts you're welcome to post on other topics but not on the media, so what do you do, your first two posts you talk about the media.

Take it to a blog Hangar. The media watch is OVER.

You couldn't answer the questions, and you CHOSE to ignore legitimate concerns. Therefore, you've used up your welcome here concerning this issue. You're welcome to post on other issues, but not this one.

Here's what the moderator said Hangar.

Edited by JimH

QUOTE(JimH @ Jun 22, 2006 -> 07:44 AM)
Re-read the title of the thread Hangar. The media watch is OVER.

Your rants were inane and repetitive. Go take your schtick to a blog where it belongs and can be rightfully ignored.

Maybe you'll finally "get it". Kap said in his above posts you're welcome to post on other topics but not on the media, so what do you do, your first two posts you talk about the media.

NO, Kap said no starting Media Watch threads. let the mods do their jobs instead of you telling them what to do. We dont need you interpreting messages, I think others will agree.

Your questions were inane and repetitive "hey hangar, how is the media maligning the sox?"

"If the Trib has it in for the SOX, why do they cover them huh? Cmon hangar answer that or Im telling a mod to censor you"

what kind of a stupid question is that? and seeing todays headlines ..... you dont see the SOX and Ozzie getting maligned? No, guess you dont. Just because I dont answer a stupid question by you, doesnt

make your question that much more valid. Dick Allen in just a couple of posts, managed to answer numerous questions, but your more interested in clogging up a thread.

NO, Kap said no starting Media Watch threads. let the mods do their jobs instead of you telling them what to do. We dont need you interpreting messages, I think others will agree.

Your questions were inane and repetitive "hey hangar, how is the media maligning the sox?"

"If the Trib has it in for the SOX, why do they cover them huh? Cmon hangar answer that or Im telling a mod to censor you"

what kind of a stupid question is that? and seeing todays headlines ..... you dont see the SOX and Ozzie getting maligned? No, guess you dont. Just because I dont answer a stupid question by you, doesnt

make your question that much more valid. Dick Allen in just a couple of posts, managed to answer numerous questions, but your more interested in clogging up a thread.

The media watch is OVER Hangar.

Re-read what the moderator said.

You couldn't answer the questions Hangar. The media watch is OVER.

Right after you've been told to stop posting about the media ... 3 posts by you ... guess what, they're all three about the media.

Jesus Christ.

Do you 2 not understand the meaning of "Drop It. Its Over"??

Enough about it already, you wanna rant at each other, do it in PMs or something, not by bickering back and forth over something thats IMO not worth the endless discussion.

Drop it.