AJ PUNCHED TO PITTSBURGH!

rangercal

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Frankensteiner @ Jul 2, 2006 -> 07:42 PM)
He'll get my vote of course, but with the exception of Ramon Hernandez, all the other players are more deserving.

Include Hernandez and the statement is still true (although it's closer with him than the others)

Is there a way so you don't have to enter in your info ever time (not the validation part, but the email and the other stuff).

I'll vote AJ just cause I think he's a great catcher who will do all the little things. Wish Crede was on the list ahead of him though but Verlander is far more deserving.

No way am I voting for Hafner because there are enough DH/1B on this team and having another could really hamper things.

QUOTE(GoRowand33 @ Jul 2, 2006 -> 06:56 PM)
in all honesty AJ is prolly the 4th most deserving guy on there

I disagree with that statement....Not only does AJ have great stats this year, but his "tough mental attitude" is inspiration for all the other White Sox. Without AJ, I think this team is easily 4-6 games off its current pace....there's not another player among the 5 that I could say that about.

I've voted about 20 times already.

QUOTE(sin city sox fan @ Jul 2, 2006 -> 05:59 PM)
Without AJ, I think this team is easily 4-6 games off its current pace....there's not another player among the 5 that I could say that about.

Verlander?

QUOTE(sin city sox fan @ Jul 2, 2006 -> 06:59 PM)
I disagree with that statement....Not only does AJ have great stats this year, but his "tough mental attitude" is inspiration for all the other White Sox. Without AJ, I think this team is easily 4-6 games off its current pace....there's not another player among the 5 that I could say that about.

thats not true at all

Lliriano is keeping the Twins alive, and without Verlander the Tigers have no starting pitching

AJ does represent intangibles that are great for an individual team, not the all-star game

Well I wish everyone the best of luck. I hope my boy Hafner makes it. My buddy and I have voted 50 times already, I got a tally going.. So I am doing all I can to get him in...

I want to see him at the Derby.... AJ be a nice addition at catcher, but I don't think we need 3.... thats just me....

QUOTE(GoRowand33 @ Jul 2, 2006 -> 07:03 PM)
thats not true at all

Lliriano is keeping the Twins alive, and without Verlander the Tigers have no starting pitching

AJ does represent intangibles that are great for an individual team, not the all-star game

Kenny Rogers: 10-3, 3.72 era

Jeremy Bonderman: 7-4, 3.65 era

Nate Robertson: 8-3, 3.14 era

Zach Miner: 4-1, 2.59 era

Yeah, you're right. They stink besides Verlander.

QUOTE(GoTribe @ Jul 2, 2006 -> 07:09 PM)
Well I wish everyone the best of luck. I hope my boy Hafner makes it. My buddy and I have voted 50 times already, I got a tally going.. So I am doing all I can to get him in...

I want to see him at the Derby.... AJ be a nice addition at catcher, but I don't think we need 3.... thats just me....

Not with our manager. He'd love to have 3. Mauer will probably never see the field with the way he manages.

QUOTE(BigSqwert @ Jul 2, 2006 -> 07:07 PM)
Right. The rest of the Tiger starters have a combined 12.32 ERA.

:headshake

alright maybe I was being a bit extreme, but they don't have 5 solid starters without him, and we know what the sox did with only 4 good starters...