Prior to the DL

Balta1701

QUOTE(Gregory Pratt @ Jul 14, 2006 -> 09:20 AM)
Which DL? Fifteen Day?

Does it really matter? He was on the 15 day DL from the start of the season until what, May? And who really cares if the Cubs have an opening on their 40 man? Do you play for the Cubs AAA team? Is that it?

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Jul 14, 2006 -> 11:35 AM)
Does it really matter? He was on the 15 day DL from the start of the season until what, May? And who really cares if the Cubs have an opening on their 40 man? Do you play for the Cubs AAA team? Is that it?

Yeah, that's it, all right. Had nothing to do with wanting to know the answer to the question because I didn't find it elsewhere. :rolly

QUOTE(Gregory Pratt @ Jul 14, 2006 -> 11:13 PM)
Yeah, that's it, all right. Had nothing to do with wanting to know the answer to the question because I didn't find it elsewhere. :rolly

15 day DL.

Teams don't generally place players on the 60 unless the guy is going to be to out for a few months for sure and they are in desperate need of an extra spot on their 40 man roster.

QUOTE(Gregory Pratt @ Jul 14, 2006 -> 11:13 PM)

I'm pretty sure he was just being sarcastic with you.

You must be Felix Pie. :D