CWSOX45

Will Buehrle Lose 20? Yay or Nay.  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Will Buehrle Lose 20? Yay or Nay.

• Yes
    • No

Is this a rib?

No way he'll lose 20.

JW what people thought out there. I love MB, but some people on this website on the other hand think differently, or so I thought. So I put this poll together.

CWSOX45

Isn't it about time for MB to have shoulder problems like Ritchie did last season  :huh: ?

Buehrle has gone from suck to blow..... and I'm one of his biggest fans.

Not yet, he'd have to get to 18 for that to happen.

I don't know what his deal is, but no way he loses twenty.

Guest hotsoxchick1
Is it him or our s*** team behind him?

im willing to bet its the second part of your question..........he doesnt get any run support what so ever............hes had 3 crap outtings that could be blamed on him ...........the rest.... well......take a good look at the s*** behind him to find out why he didnt master those other outtings.......

im willing to bet its the second part of your question..........he doesnt get any run support what so ever............hes had 3 crap outtings that could be blamed on him ...........the rest.... well......take a good look at the s*** behind him to find out why he didnt master those other outtings.......

I believe he was 4th worst in run support in the AL. Anyone care to guess what team's starters occupied the top 3?

Guest hotsoxchick1

yikes yeah it does........makes it alot worse....thanks i needed that before bed time........oh the nitemares i have these days about whitesox baseball......... :o

yikes yeah it does........makes it alot worse....thanks i needed that before bed time........oh the nitemares i have these days about whitesox baseball......... :o

I just count Sammies hopping over the plate on a pop fly... helps me get a nice peaceful night of sleep :)

Guest hotsoxchick1

lol i dont want to stop breathing in the middle of the nite and have his image be the last thing that goes through my head.............*shudder* at the thought of that......... :puke

I'm sure I'll get some heat for this.. but no way do I blame the offense more than Mark. Mark has had *maybe* 3 starts that he should have won. Still puts him at 5-7. That's our ace ladies and gentlemen. Also.. his attitude SUCKS. b****ing about the boos.. well hello moron. You served up the GS to Feliz. And the one to Bonds.. rotflmao. The second it left Mark's hand I knew it was gone. His delivery is off. He's thinking too much. Personally, I think he has issues with not tossing to Sandy. And I know we're all thinking it but afraid to say it.. he's definitely got $$ on the brain. The way things are going he isn't going to get s*** in arbitration. And I'm not one bit sad for him about it. From the moment he opened his trap at Sox Fest Friday night I was questioning him. I don't believe him when he says he's giving 100%.

If he gets close, do yall think JM will limit his starts like he did with Ritchie last year? If he doesnt, I think darn well that he could get twenty...

My guess is he will sit him, if 20 loses looms big. Howeevr, maybe going from a 19 win season to a 19 loss season will bring him down to earth and make a better pitcher of him. I think he is trying to be too perfect with every pitch and is losing command of the zone.