Back In Victory Lane

aboz56

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(POPPY_HIDALGO @ Jul 23, 2006 -> 12:02 PM)
That's not funny.

Seriously, this is the game they've been waiting for since the Tigers series started. If they don't win this win that'll be just another nail in the coffin of this season. I think they'll come up big today though and give us all hope for a little bit longer.

Sox - 11 (With 6 HR's)

Rangers - 0

:wub:

I believe our recent slump coincides with soxtalk.com management cracking down on posters. I figure that since baseball is a very superstitious game, this could may well be the root cause of this all. Plus the fact we hit like spiff with runners on base, fish just scoring position.

QUOTE(Shamrock4Life @ Jul 23, 2006 -> 01:18 PM)
I believe our recent slump coincides with soxtalk.com management cracking down on posters. I figure that since baseball is a very superstitious game, this could may well be the root cause of this all. Plus the fact we hit like spiff with runners on base, fish just scoring position.

I'll drink to that.

Toronto's winning 7-3 over the YAnks, so that's something positive. Unfortunately Detroit's winning 8-3 over Oakland, and Minny 3-0 over The Tribe with Liriano on the mound.........With that being said, LET'S WIN THIS FRICKIN GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by CYGarland

QUOTE(Frankensteiner @ Jul 23, 2006 -> 01:25 PM)
Twins and Tigers both have comfortable leads right now, so we better win this thing.

fishing Esteban Loaiza.

sadly id rather see him hit a single, when is the last time our sox hit one of those?

Uh, last night. Gload.