7/29/06 White Sox v. Orioles

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Frankensteiner @ Jul 29, 2006 -> 07:21 PM)
I think already might be their worst win on the season, if there is such a thing.

When was the last time they won back-to-back games? June?

Nice DP.

Edited by StrangeSox

I feel bad for the offense. They FINALLY light something up, and they still can't breathe. God DAMN our pitching is in the spiffter right now, worst in the entire league. 13 runs and we squeek out with a win. fishing christ.

QUOTE(fathom @ Jul 29, 2006 -> 07:22 PM)
A win's a win...who cares. 2 days ago, you wouldn't have said this.

Actually, I said this team needs to prove itself against good teams earlier in the week (even if they swept the O's & Royals). We're not really playing well, imo, the O's are just playing worse.

QUOTE(TitoMB345 @ Jul 30, 2006 -> 12:25 AM)
I feel bad for the offense. They FINALLY light something up, and they still can't breathe. God DAMN our pitching is in the spiffter right now, worst in the entire league. 13 runs and we squeek out with a win. fishing christ.

We won! Stop it.

QUOTE(Frankensteiner @ Jul 30, 2006 -> 12:25 AM)
Actually, I said this team needs to prove itself against good teams earlier in the week (even if they swept the O's & Royals). We're not really playing well, imo, the O's are just playing worse.

Sure, we're not playing very well. However, if we have to count on beating the top teams to rack up our win total, we're going to be screwed. Every one of these wins counts right now.