White Sox @ Tigers, 7:05pm CT

NorthSideSox72

QUOTE(Dick Allen @ Aug 24, 2006 -> 12:59 AM)
I went there after the game last night. I played blackjack and was up $80 after 2 hands. I would rather not say how the evening ended. :D Although I did get solicited by an approx. 55 year old blond. I told her I was broke.

Oh...so Milkman's mom was working last night? :P

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(beck72 @ Aug 24, 2006 -> 01:02 AM)
Has anyone talked about who to bring up if Thome is out for a while? My guess would be Sweeney for RF, and Dye to DH. Sweeney might not play everyday, Mack would see some RF. But Sweeney could get a lot of AB's.

I'm 99 pct sure we'd play Gload everyday at 1B/DH with PK.

I didn't think about this last night, but anyone else find it interesting that in a game where Ozzie gets tossed, whoever was in charge made the decision to play Gload in LF over Pods?

It seems like it's been forever since AJP hit a liner for a base hit.

QUOTE(fathom @ Aug 23, 2006 -> 08:05 PM)
I didn't think about this last night, but anyone else find it interesting that in a game where Ozzie gets tossed, whoever was in charge made the decision to play Gload in LF over Pods?

It seems like it's been forever since AJP hit a liner for a base hit.

I thought it was even more interesting, because when Gload PH it was leading off an inning. I still think Ozzie is making the call.

QUOTE(Dick Allen @ Aug 24, 2006 -> 01:08 AM)
I thought it was even more interesting, because when Gload PH it was leading off an inning. I still think Ozzie is making the call.

On the radio this morning, the media members that were in the clubhouse after the game didn't think it was Ozzie's decision.

How, 9 runners LOB in the last 4 innings. This doesn't look good, even with a 3 run lead. If the Sox are going to lose, I'd rather it be decided early rather than a heartbreak in the late innings. This game is still too slippery, and I don't have a good feeling, somehow.