College Life

Heads22

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So it's been quite a crazy day. At 2:30 I got stuck in an elevator for a half hour and then I had to rush to class where my teacher never showed up.

Then I was goin to the bookstore to get a binder, but the line has an estimated wait time of 1 hour.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Aug 29, 2006 -> 03:48 PM)
I learned the secret, you buy them online from places and htan sell them back. There were a few books that I was able to sell back for about the same price I paid for them.

Of course it took me till my final year to derive this ingenius plan. However, you alwyas get stuck with books you can't sell back because new editions are always coming out. When thats the case I stick mine up on half.com and I've had some decent luck on there.

whoa...brilliant

QUOTE(chimpy2121 @ Aug 29, 2006 -> 11:15 AM)
The good thing about having an 8:00 lecture class and 6 hours until my next is I am able to finish homework for the next day and do laundry. :)

lol, something similar happened to me today. I was going to my BEGINNER'S GOLF class at 12, got to the course, and the instructor said there was no class, and to come back Thursday. My next class was at 2, so I went back to the dorm and just straightened our room out a little bit.

Let's just say it's awkward when your roommate has a girl in the room up on his loft watching TV one second......then me and another friend of mine look up and there's a blanket bobbing up and down.

Perfect opportunity to mess with a logged-in Facebook though. :P

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Aug 30, 2006 -> 05:29 PM)
Let's just say it's awkward when your roommate has a girl in the room up on his loft watching TV one second......then me and another friend of mine look up and there's a blanket bobbing up and down.

Perfect opportunity to mess with a logged-in Facebook though. :P

awkward? seems pretty normal to me