Premiere Time!

Soxy

I think the whole dvd thing has totally changed the way I watch tv. For the last two years I either had no tv or only the big 4 (cbs, abc, nbc, fox), I got hooked on Veronica Mars last summer when ABC ran a few episodes to get more viewers. I liked the show, but couldn't watch last season because I didn't get that station. It's going to be weird to have a full week inbetween episodes.

QUOTE(Soxy @ Sep 5, 2006 -> 08:15 PM)
I think the whole dvd thing has totally changed the way I watch tv. For the last two years I either had no tv or only the big 4 (cbs, abc, nbc, fox), I got hooked on Veronica Mars last summer when ABC ran a few episodes to get more viewers. I liked the show, but couldn't watch last season because I didn't get that station. It's going to be weird to have a full week inbetween episodes.

For me, I wasn't even able to catch the first OR second season's of Entourage, as I didn't really know about it. I actually watched it backwards, starting with the third season (which I didn't actually see 'live' -- I had to use the On Demand), and going backwards. I still haven't seen the first season, which sort of sucks, but...

QUOTE(CWSGuy406 @ Sep 5, 2006 -> 01:25 PM)
For me, I wasn't even able to catch the first OR second season's of Entourage, as I didn't really know about it. I actually watched it backwards, starting with the third season (which I didn't actually see 'live' -- I had to use the On Demand), and going backwards. I still haven't seen the first season, which sort of sucks, but...

Ya, I'm in the exact position as you. This was the first live season I've actually watched. I still got to see the fisrt season as well.

QUOTE(beautox @ Sep 6, 2006 -> 03:14 AM)
Nip/Tuck was the s*** tonight, i look forward to another awesome season.

It was a bad ass show up till the scenes from later this season. Just the thought of Rosie O' Donnell lying across a bed asking to be serviced is enough to keep me awake for the next few weeks.

(although it was almost counter-balanced by the thought of Brooke Shields bent over the desk!!!)

QUOTE(juddling @ Sep 5, 2006 -> 11:14 PM)
It was a bad ass show up till the scenes from later this season. Just the thought of Rosie O' Donnell lying across a bed asking to be serviced is enough to keep me awake for the next few weeks.

(although it was almost counter-balanced by the thought of Brooke Shields bent over the desk!!!)

haha yeah, i luvvv nip / tuck