Premiere Time!

Soxy

Well it's season premiere time. What shows are you all looking forward to?

I'm still mourning Arrested Development.

I'm most excited about Veronica Mars (my double secret guilty pleasure). Love that show, reminds me ofold detective movies--well written, snappy, and just good. I'm also looking forward to the Office. Although, after re-watching the British Version (for the millionth time), I'm less excited.

And it's not really a premiere, but I'm kind of excited about Six Feet Under being on Bravo, I've heard it's great but never seen it.

Entourage.

Oh, yeah, that doesn't come back till next summer. Ugh... :crying

Really lookin' forward to the new Office episodes -- I've only caught a handful of episodes in the past, but that's a really funny show.

Mainly, though, it's the new sports. Bears, but moreso Blackhawks (Havlat! :headbang ), and getting ahead of myself, Marquette basketball. Time to become an annoying fanboy and start pimping the back-court of Dominick James, Jerel McNeal, and Wes Matthews... :D

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Sep 5, 2006 -> 10:33 AM)
I'd love to see the next season of the Sopranos, but Madison will probably be old enough to watch it by then,

The Sopranos will be back in mid Feb.

Nip/Tuck is high on my list so I can't wait to watch it tonight.

QUOTE(beautox @ Sep 5, 2006 -> 11:23 AM)
Nip/Tuck!

^^^^^

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Sep 5, 2006 -> 12:05 PM)
Well I think House starts today which should be good, but nothing will be quite like Lost.

^^^^^

Other than that though, there's not much else comming up that I'm interested in.