Goldman suing to take OJ Simpson's likeness rights

southsider2k5

QUOTE(lightthematch @ Sep 6, 2006 -> 02:22 PM)
That's insane and a very odd way to get money from someone. LOL.

It is odd, but this entire case was odd.

While I have a great deal of empathy for the Goldman's, I think he needs to let go here and live his life. It seems as if he is obsessed to an unhealthy level.

QUOTE(Texsox @ Sep 7, 2006 -> 08:20 AM)
It is odd, but this entire case was odd.

While I have a great deal of empathy for the Goldman's, I think he needs to let go here and live his life. It seems as if he is obsessed to an unhealthy level.

It seems.....?

The guy follows OJ around like he's his mommy. I can't imagine the grief, but the hounding of him is creepy. I would think seeing him free as a bird spending his cash would make me more sick than anything else.

Thanks Steff, I wasn't certain if I was being too harsh. I can't begin to think I understand his grief, but it's been a decade, move on, I am certain it's what "the other guy, I can't remember his name, who was also murdered" yeah, Ron would have wanted.

Perhaps that is the saddest of all, he was also murdered, and received so much less attention than she did.

QUOTE(Steff @ Sep 7, 2006 -> 08:35 AM)
It seems.....?

The guy follows OJ around like he's his mommy. I can't imagine the grief, but the hounding of him is creepy. I would think seeing him free as a bird spending his cash would make me more sick than anything else.

the dude did murder his son...

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Sep 7, 2006 -> 01:37 PM)
Actually I believe it is even a Harvest Moon... well at least the Hoosiers and Iowians might know what I am talking about.

http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2000/ast11sep_2.htm

Damn you, I always spend sixty seconds reading your posts and another 10 minutes googling and reading. :D

QUOTE(Steff @ Sep 7, 2006 -> 12:39 PM)
No..

Really?

f***ing full moon around here lately.

well, i mean, who are you to make a judgement like this until your child is murdered and the killer (in your and about 70% of the publics eye) skates?

you can talk all you want, but i think he can do whatever he wants within the law that helps him with his grief.

QUOTE(Steve9347 @ Sep 7, 2006 -> 02:31 PM)
well, i mean, who are you to make a judgement like this until your child is murdered and the killer (in your and about 70% of the publics eye) skates?

you can talk all you want, but i think he can do whatever he wants within the law that helps him with his grief.

And just where did I make a judgement?

And where did I say what he could and couldn't do?

I mean seriously. Come on and give me some s*** about things I actually do say and not some half brained bulls*** from the imagionary voices.

GMAFB.. accusing ME of passing judgement on someone who's family member was murdered. You obviously have me confused with Nuke. :stick

QUOTE(Steff @ Sep 7, 2006 -> 02:51 PM)
And just where did I make a judgement?

And where did I say what he could and couldn't do?

I mean seriously. Come on and give me some s*** about things I actually do say and not some half brained bulls*** from the imagionary voices.

GMAFB.. accusing ME of passing judgement on someone who's family member was murdered. You obviously have me confused with Nuke. :stick

Steff just make love...not judgements.