White Sox vs. Tribe

Chisoxfn

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Sep 10, 2006 -> 08:35 PM)
Our whole team is so ridiculously predictable, in good and bad ways.

Yep...which mean we'll be lucky to win 2 games on the west coast trip. With the Twins getting Liriano back....we're in a lot of trouble. Bonser would now be like our 2nd best pitcher.

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Sep 10, 2006 -> 08:36 PM)
It just makes up for all the terribly-pitched games that he won. It's basically karma.

He still choked in the 6th inning.

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(G&T @ Sep 10, 2006 -> 03:35 PM)
He had like 2 good outings when he got here, then he sucked. And he still sucks.

I just don't understand..this team is a better one than last year...it just seems like all the pieces we have don't fit together..they don't play as a team..one side is good one day (pitching) and our offense takes a nap (hitting) ..then vice versa..

Last year everything just gelled together and everyone worked as a unit...this year..the pitchers get mad at our hitters for not scoring enough runs, poor defense, etc..and so on..

I don't understand..this team is way too talented..30 games over .500 the first three months then a losing record the 2nd half..it doesn't make sense.. :huh

QUOTE(fathom @ Sep 10, 2006 -> 04:37 PM)
Yep...which mean we'll be lucky to win 2 games on the west coast trip. With the Twins getting Liriano back....we're in a lot of trouble. Bonser would now be like our 2nd best pitcher.

He still choked in the 6th inning.

The Sox have to have their sights set on the Tigers. That's their only hope.

QUOTE(Flash Tizzle @ Sep 10, 2006 -> 03:39 PM)
Now Boone can't throw a strike.

Is this kid retarded? I'd kick him in the f***ing head if I were down there.

I don't blame Ozzie as a manager..but his bullpen handling has been questionable at times..

Sti I love Ozzie for what he did last year..

I hate this pile of ass in our bullpen.

I hate that we have no leadoff hitter.

Ozzie says to just win each series, right? So, to review the past 2 weeks: if we lose today, we'll have LUCKILY taken 2 of 3 from the D-Rays at home, split at home with the Indians (after "turning the corner" yet again), and lost series at home to the Twins and on the road to the Royals and Red Sox.

I know that everyone here recognizes this, but I just wanted to emphasize again the way that our veteran and tested team is turning it up for playoff time, baby!!! We're not messing around!!!! We have a solid approach at the plate every game!!!! And our bullpen executes in clutch situations!!!!!

Yyyyeeeeessssss!!!!!!!!!

Thanks. I feel better now.

QUOTE(fathom @ Sep 10, 2006 -> 04:40 PM)
This is pathetic...absolutely pathetic. Ozzie Guillen is just clueless.

What do you want him to do? There's more games to be played after this one and there are only 3 guys in the pen that can pitch. God forbid he depend on someone besides Thornton or MacDougal who have been overworked. The west coast trip is important too.

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Sep 10, 2006 -> 03:41 PM)
5 RELIEVERS IN 1 INNING! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYAYAYAYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And they all suck. What a display of mediocrity.

We're witnessing the fruits of our minor league system here.

Wouldn't be surprised if Tracey give up a hit and then was immediately removed.