Rice Received Warning Before 9/11

jasonxctf

not blaming her or the administration for 9/11, but she wasn't speaking the truth when she said she didn't receive any warning prior to 9/11.

Drudge is running this right now.

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/10/02/washingt...agewanted=print

As a radio person said this evening on the drive home (about the Foley incident) the coverup fallout always exceeds the crime itself.

QUOTE(jasonxctf @ Oct 3, 2006 -> 12:24 PM)
because its no ones fault that it happened. no one, clinton/bush, etc imagined that this could possibly happen. but for Rice to deny that she had any intelligence or warnings about this, when she really did, is BS

She isn't denying that she received them as I understand it, she is pulling the biggest BS out there and saying she can't recall them... Subtle difference, but a difference all of the same. It just happens to be a favorite of many politicians to suddenly get amnesia when something comes back later on.

Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice said she cannot recall then-CIA chief George Tenet warning her of an impending al Qaeda attack in the United States, as a new book claims he did two months before the attacks on Sept. 11, 2001.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/10/02/...in2056915.shtml

So, it appears I have to correct what I said yesterday. Today the 9/11 commission is mentionning that they knew about this meeting, but they did not include any account of it in their final report. The commission has now admitted not only that they knew about it, but that they received a detailed report about it from Mr. Tenet.

So this of course begs the question...if they knew about it, why was it not in the final report? (link).

Edited by Balta1701

QUOTE(jasonxctf @ Oct 3, 2006 -> 12:24 PM)
because its no ones fault that it happened. no one, clinton/bush, etc imagined that this could possibly happen. but for Rice to deny that she had any intelligence or warnings about this, when she really did, is BS

Yes, I think it is BS too. Doesn't your statement contradict itself? If she knew, then how could she not have imagined? IF she knew…

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Oct 3, 2006 -> 02:01 PM)
So, it appears I have to correct what I said yesterday. Today the 9/11 commission is mentionning that they knew about this meeting, but they did not include any account of it in their final report. The commission has now admitted not only that they knew about it, but that they received a detailed report about it from Mr. Tenet.

So this of course begs the question...if they knew about it, why was it not in the final report? (link).

And that also begs the question...what else are they hiding?

Hmmm... the Conspiracy thickens....and now a few words from the PNAC document.....lol

QUOTE(IggyD @ Oct 3, 2006 -> 01:16 PM)
Yes, I think it is BS too. Doesn't your statement contradict itself? If she knew, then how could she not have imagined? IF she knew…

Hmmm... the Conspiracy thickens....and now a few words from the PNAC document.....lol

You just dont quit do you?

:lolhitting

Rice's press agent released info today stating that she now admits to this meeting, with powerpoint I believe, and that no one of the info said anything was going to happen in the US.

My point here is that her constant denial of not having this meeting, not recalling the meeting and now the information in the meeting not being specific enough just shows that had she come out in the beginning and tell the truth, she would have been better off. the cover up is worse than the crime.

QUOTE(kapkomet @ Oct 3, 2006 -> 10:10 PM)
OMG the GOVERNMENT KNEW AND ACTUALLY HATCHED THE 9/11 CONSPIRACY! But Bush is such a freaking dolt. /rolly

no one is saying that here. you're in the wrong thread. seriously, what is wrong with you?

QUOTE(IggyD @ Oct 3, 2006 -> 02:16 PM)

This thread and all conspiracy threads started by you can be explained by the following Formula.

RT | THS

Its simple. Here is rational thought, here is an impenetrable wall, and here is the Tin Foil Hat Society.

THS.jpg

QUOTE(jasonxctf @ Oct 4, 2006 -> 12:44 AM)
Rice's press agent released info today stating that she now admits to this meeting, with powerpoint I believe, and that no one of the info said anything was going to happen in the US.

My point here is that her constant denial of not having this meeting, not recalling the meeting and now the information in the meeting not being specific enough just shows that had she come out in the beginning and tell the truth, she would have been better off. the cover up is worse than the crime.

no one is saying that here. you're in the wrong thread. seriously, what is wrong with you?

Read the thread. And please quit asking what is wrong with me. I'm fine, thank you. What is wrong with you?

Ah yes, what doesn't the government tell us. I would imagine that there is a warehouse somewhere with documents upon documents that weren't released to the American people. Actually, it's probably shredded, burned and buried. Let's not make this a Bush thing...it's a government thing.

The government thinks that what the American people don't know won't hurt us...and sometimes they may be right. And COME ON, do you not think that EVERY president since at least Carter hasn't heard that something like 9/11 would happen? That's 2 Democrats and 3 Republicans...no bias there.

So friggity what? You want to make a change and do something about it? Get into politics.

QUOTE(CanOfCorn @ Oct 5, 2006 -> 02:23 PM)
Ah yes, what doesn't the government tell us. I would imagine that there is a warehouse somewhere with documents upon documents that weren't released to the American people. Actually, it's probably shredded, burned and buried. Let's not make this a Bush thing...it's a government thing.

The government thinks that what the American people don't know won't hurt us...and sometimes they may be right. And COME ON, do you not think that EVERY president since at least Carter hasn't heard that something like 9/11 would happen? That's 2 Democrats and 3 Republicans...no bias there.

So friggity what? You want to make a change and do something about it? Get into politics.

I have said it before, and I will say it again. I would be willing to bet there are at least 1000 reports just like this one highlight potential terrorist targets in the USA right now. As a matter of a fact, even if GWB or BC had a stroke of luck and stopped 9-11 from happening, there would have eventually been another attack. Hell, I would put money today that saids we will see another attack that will kill as many people or more than 9-11 did before the end of this decade. There isn't a doubt in my mind.

QUOTE(CanOfCorn @ Oct 5, 2006 -> 12:23 PM)

It's being handled by top men. Top men.