The Official Soxtalk Poster Elections - Discussion Thread

NorthSideSox72

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wait.

Rex is not sure if he's going to stand up for a second round, and neither am I. If he doesn't, then he makes the decision for me; if he does decide to run, then I'll have to make my decision, too, as I'm currently unsure, too, on whether or not I'd like to run again.

Edited by Gregory Pratt

QUOTE(Gregory Pratt @ Dec 8, 2006 -> 02:15 PM)
I can't very well announce whether or not I'll stand for the second election if my opponent hasn't announced it either. I'm leaning toward it, if Rex runs, but I really don't want to. Can't make up my mind, though, until Rex happens.

um, yes, you say. I want to do this. I'm excited about doing this. The reason I signed up in the first place was to express my opinions, get people thinking, and hopefully gather enough votes to win. You certainly spent enough time electioneering, why are you exhausted now?

QUOTE(NorthSideSox72 @ Dec 8, 2006 -> 11:34 AM)
You don't feel comfortable with the debate panel? Its two people from opposite ends of the political spectrum, neither of whom are running. They stay.

Just to be clear, if you read the original schedule, it states the election schedule - next week. Let's stick with that.

We hadn't specified a new round of debate, but if you'd both like, we can have one - if Soxy and SS2K5 are willing to put the time in. Otherwise, if you just want to start some threads yourself to do whatever kind of debating with Rex you want, you are welcome to do so.

So let's start with this - each of you pick a Veep. And if both of you are in for this, then you can debate at will on whatever topics you'd like. Alternately, maybe you could actually answer the debate topics you chose to ignore previously. Either way, I'll set up the vote for next week, as previously planned.

So basically the debate panel isn't up for debate? :ph34r:

I've made a decision. This "election" is poisoning the atmosphere in the Filibuster - for whatever reason. So we're gonna call it a night here at the Kickass camp.

There's no reason for fussin and feudin and fightin. At least about this stuff. I'd rather fight about how awesome the Democrat Congress is going to be.

And clearly it's going to Roxxors your Soxxors.

QUOTE(Rex Kicka** @ Dec 8, 2006 -> 02:21 PM)
I've made a decision. This "election" is poisoning the atmosphere in the Filibuster - for whatever reason. So we're gonna call it a night here at the Kickass camp.

There's no reason for fussin and feudin and fightin. At least about this stuff. I'd rather fight about how awesome the Democrat Congress is going to be.

And clearly it's going to Roxxors your Soxxors.

Is striking and not running part of some promotion for a made-for-tv movie on Lifetime?