03-08-2007 - Sox vs. Rockies

hi8is

QUOTE(Dick Allen @ Mar 8, 2007 -> 03:24 PM)
If Konerko doesn't hit his, depending on how the rest of the game would have played out, Pods may have never had his chance to be a hero.

If Joe Crede doesn't hit his...then Pods, Konerko, Blum, and Iguchi might all have never gotten the chance either. :P

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(BearSox @ Mar 8, 2007 -> 06:07 PM)
Looking from the box score along, it looks like Floyd pitched pretty well. He did give up 6 runs, but only 2 were earned. It looked he didn't get much support from the defense (2 E's by Crede and 1 by Valido).

Even despite the errors, he got beaten around pretty badly in the 3rd.

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Mar 8, 2007 -> 08:16 PM)
Even despite the errors, he got beaten around pretty badly in the 3rd.

Well since it wasn't on TV and I wasn't able to listen to it, I wouldn't know that... Thanks for the imput however.

QUOTE(BearSox @ Mar 8, 2007 -> 08:07 PM)
Looking from the box score along, it looks like Floyd pitched pretty well. He did give up 6 runs, but only 2 were earned. It looked he didn't get much support from the defense (2 E's by Crede and 1 by Valido).

I didn't see the game and its no indictment of Floyd, I really don't take much out of an outing on March 8th, but one thing the White Sox staff has to do a lot better this year, is pitching over defensive miscues.

Edited by Dick Allen