Sox vs. Rox, March 10th 2007, 2:05 CST (SS)

Capn12

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The Sox/Rockies game is available on gameday audio, it is the Rockies broadcast.

The Sox/A's game also being played today is on WSCR.

Broadway is starting against the A's.

Lance starts off the game with a 1-2-3 inning.

QUOTE(bkmoney @ Mar 10, 2007 -> 03:25 PM)
hmm... im trying to listen to the rockies vs sox game

all im getting is like fan noise?

where are the announcers wtf

err they were at a commercial without a commercial.. hah sox down 0-1 vs rockies

Same with me, thats hilarious. It is like they dropped the mike and they don't realize it.

QUOTE(bkmoney @ Mar 10, 2007 -> 02:57 PM)
thome reaches on error.

hall hits a bloop? something single

2 on no outs

thome just got caught stealing at 3rd...

ball got away from catcher just not enough

eduardo perez hits a 2 run HR

4-1 sox

yeah Eduardo Perez better make this team. He can flat out hit, especially lefties. With C.C., Lee, Sowers, Robertson, Rogers, soon Andrew Miller, Johan, he is gonna be a hell of a commodity for our bench.

Edited by maggsmaggs

Look at Buehrle's line. It's just hilarious.

4IP, 6H, 6ER, 2BB, 4SO, 2HR, WP, HBP.

I'll base my thoughts on this line based upon his comments. If he's "frustrated" or talking about "hitting spots and the other players are making contact" I'll be worried. Anything suggesting self-doubt isn't good.

f***. Masset is pitching, looks like we'll have to wait another couple days to see him pitch for the first time this spring.

And Masset allows 2 runs to score including a shot off the wall by Salazar. Rockies lead 13-9.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Mar 10, 2007 -> 04:50 PM)
f***. Masset is pitching, looks like we'll have to wait another couple days to see him pitch for the first time this spring.

There are three games televised next week. One more on MLBTV next Sunday. No way he avoids pitching all of these days.

Judging from his stats, he hardly appears ready for the majors. Although I'm not sure how hard he's throwing or what pitches he's using.

QUOTE(Flash Tizzle @ Mar 10, 2007 -> 04:55 PM)
There are three games televised next week. One more on MLBTV next Sunday. No way he avoids pitching all of these days.

Judging from his stats, he hardly appears ready for the majors. Although I'm not sure how hard he's throwing or what pitches he's using.

I really want to reserve judgment on Masset until I actually get a chance to see him pitch. But yeah, considering how he's pitched thus far this spring, I'm not all that ready to guarantee him a bullpen spot.

QUOTE(Flash Tizzle @ Mar 10, 2007 -> 04:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

...and judging by Boone's stats, he appears ready for the major.

God, spring training is annoying.