White Sox vs. A's , 4/10/07 (L)

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont get it . Why not hit for Pods with Ozuna ,JD, and BA on the bench ? PH JD put him in right and move MAk to left or PH BA or Ozuna and they become late innings defensive replacement or Pods . It makes no sense to leave Pods in there against a lefty in the late innings when a 2nd run is huge .

QUOTE(CaliSoxFanViaSWside @ Apr 10, 2007 -> 10:11 PM)
I dont get it . Why not hit for Pods with Ozuna ,JD, and BA on the bench ? PH JD put him in right and move MAk to left or PH BA or Ozuna and they become late innings defensive replacement or Pods . It makes no sense to leave Pods in there against a lefty in the late innings when a 2nd run is huge .

maybe a part of it is that Pods has been our best hitter so far?

QUOTE(CaliSoxFanViaSWside @ Apr 11, 2007 -> 04:11 AM)

I can at least see why Ozzie would leave Pods in, as he had a hit vs a lefty last night. However, leaving Mackowiak in to hit in such a big spot was pathetic managing.