Sox Talk

RockRaines

Anyone see this garbage show last night? What is the point of having two assholes stand up there and make fake predictions and wild assumptions the whole show? Besides their terrible jokes, these clowns seemed to know nothing about Sox baseball whatsoever. I encourage everyone to write an email to comcast sportsnet chicago and complain about this joke. Southside Report is FAR superior and even that is like two monkeys trying to hump a football.

Edited by RockRaines

QUOTE(SnB @ Apr 19, 2007 -> 10:53 AM)
let's sue their ass

The ony thing that would be funnier than how bad that show is, is if they in their infinite wisdom decided to see who owned soxtalk.com to see if they could build a complementary website to match their craptacular show. Maybe they could send a request to Jason for the domain, so he can laugh, curse them, and then scan and post it for our viewing pleasure.

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Apr 19, 2007 -> 10:56 AM)
The ony thing that would be funnier than how bad that show is, is if they in their infinite wisdom decided to see who owned soxtalk.com to see if they could build a complementary website to match their craptacular show. Maybe they could send a request to Jason for the domain, so he can laugh, curse them, and then scan and post it for our viewing pleasure.

Ha, they'd never get this domain. This website is better than anything Comcast could put together.

QUOTE(Steve9347 @ Apr 19, 2007 -> 10:57 AM)
Ha, they'd never get this domain. This website is better than anything Comcast could put together.

^

That.

I know people have approached Jason in the past with cash in hand, and he has turned them down cold. I bet it would take one hell of an offer to buy this domain. Heck maybe we should be looking an attourney to make sure they aren't screwing up our good name with their s***ty show.

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Apr 19, 2007 -> 11:04 AM)
^

That.

I know people have approached Jason in the past with cash in hand, and he has turned them down cold. I bet it would take one hell of an offer to buy this domain. Heck maybe we should be looking an attourney to make sure they aren't screwing up our good name with their s***ty show.

is the name "soxtalk" copyrighted/trademarked or anything?

QUOTE(Steve9347 @ Apr 19, 2007 -> 11:05 AM)

Ahhhhh, but here's where they got CLEVER.

Their show is not "soxtalk", it's "Sox Talk". Two words!!!

I'd like to announce my new show, Com Cast!!!! It's a broadCAST about COMmunism!!!

:D

Edited by The Critic

QUOTE(The Critic @ Apr 19, 2007 -> 11:08 AM)
Ahhhhh, but here's where they got CLEVER.

Their show is not "soxtalk", it's "Sox Talk". Two words!!!

I'd like to announce my new show, Com Cast!!!! It's a broadCAST about COMmunism!!!

:D

Brian Anderson is the host? :P

QUOTE(Steve9347 @ Apr 19, 2007 -> 11:05 AM)

Good question... I don't know to be honest, but I don't think so. I have no idea how laws work in this area.

Really, thats all

"Sports talk" has become-hosts entertaining themselves with awful doublemeaning and unfunny anecdotes.

Thats why this site is different and important. You can have discussions of issues and get the input of many without endless commercials , unrelated chatter and calls screened to what the hosts deem a worthy comment.

I bailed on sports radio long ago and thanks to Soxtalk, I am as informed as ever.