White Sox vs. Tigers, 4/21/07 (W)

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That was the shortest game in the history of white sox baseball. Wow...just woke up...put on coffee and turn on game to see shefield get hit on an 1-2 or 0-2 pitch. I thought 'SUPER'...shortest game ever. f*** me

QUOTE(BearSox @ Apr 21, 2007 -> 11:21 AM)
Vs. lefties this season, the White Sox have only hit something like a collective .140 with only 10 runs scored... Odds are, that was ballgame.

LOL. This place is too much.

Edited by jphat007

QUOTE(BearSox @ Apr 21, 2007 -> 12:21 PM)
Vs. lefties this season, the White Sox have only hit something like a collective .140 with only 10 runs scored... Odds are, that was ballgame.

Whats your point? vs anyone this year were batting a collective like .219 anyways

I dont think it mattered if they were LH or RH we cant hit right now regardless

QUOTE(Shadows @ Apr 21, 2007 -> 05:23 PM)
Whats your point? vs anyone this year were batting a collective like .219 anyways

I dont think it mattered if they were LH or RH we cant hit right now regardless

At least we have an actual catcher who could hit over .220 in AA in the lineup then.

im not even going to bother watching this game on the big screen... I'd rather watch it on the little screen by my computer and b**** to you guys about it :D

Contreras is really gonna get rocked if he keeps throwing that 91 mph fastball right down the middle.

Lucky there isn't runners at the corners right now. He has been hit HARD twic in a row now.

Not a great inning because they hit 2 missiles, but it was 1-2-3 so I can't complain.

Ok hitters, I know you all think you can get 4 runs back with 1 swing and no one on base, but you can't...so chip away.

QUOTE(BearSox @ Apr 21, 2007 -> 05:30 PM)
im not even going to bother watching this game on the big screen... I'd rather watch it on the little screen by my computer and b**** to you guys about it :D

Contreras is really gonna get rocked if he keeps throwing that 91 mph fastball right down the middle.

Lucky there isn't runners at the corners right now. He has been hit HARD twic in a row now.

That fastball is a big concern. Not only has he lost his velocity, he's lost all the moment that came with the arm angles. Another thing that happens when your velocity is down is that hitters can be a little more patient on that forkball. Basically, if he can't get his fastball up to 94 mph again, he's not going to have an ERA below 5.