White Sox vs. Tigers, 4/21/07 (W)

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Robertson has lived on the outside corner of the plate. We have yet to record a hit. Coincidence?

Molina's last swing says everything -- attempting to pull an outside pitch to the leftside for a weak out.

SSI can't like what he's seeing.

Can someone quickly compile the amount of hits we've had each game against the starting LHP? I wasn't being sarcastic when I asked earlier if we'd top 5 hits today vs Robertson.

I hate saying this cause it sounds like Hawk/DJ, but I'm grateful we have the record we do right now. I still have no faith in our offense, but thankfully our bullpen has won us quite a few games lately.

Contreras is actually looking pretty good. He learned his lesson that the Tigers as a whole have ZERO plate patience. He's only thrown 5 balls so far this game. Really hope we can get something going offensively, because we have hit Robertson pretty hard in the past.

Edited by santo=dorf

QUOTE(Flash Tizzle @ Apr 21, 2007 -> 12:38 PM)
Robertson has lived on the outside corner of the plate. We have yet to record a hit. Coincidence?

Molina's last swing says everything -- attempting to pull an outside pitch to the leftside for a weak out.

SSI can't like what he's seeing.

Haven't you heard? The farther you hit the ball into the stands the more runs you get! SO SWING HARD!!!