Hall ahead of Schedule!

BearSox

http://chicago.whitesox.mlb.com/news/artic...sp&c_id=cws

In his rehab, some days go better than others. Hall said he's having no problems with hitting, but his throwing doesn't always go as well as he'd like it to. Still, he's ahead of schedule, which is good news for the 31-year-old Hall and the White Sox.

Better yet, his shoulder doesn't hurt, though he's been told it's supposed to hurt.

Great news... I can't stand Gustavo anymore. Hopefully Hall will be back sometime in May if he continues to do well. And this is really starting to sound like a thing he has always had, and that the injury he had just aggravated it, and when he got the MRI they noticed the tear.

QUOTE(BearSox @ Apr 21, 2007 -> 02:22 PM)

Great news... I can't stand Gustavo anymore. Hopefully Hall will be back sometime in May if he continues to do well. And this is really starting to sound like a thing he has always had, and that the injury he had just aggravated it, and when he got the MRI they noticed the tear.

It's definitely true that there are different scales of tears when you're talking about ligaments and tendons and such and it depends on how bad the pain is and what you can handle. I believe Pedro had a partial tear of something in the shoulder or elbow the past couple of seasons and pitched through it until he couldn't deal with it anymore.

QUOTE(BearSox @ Apr 21, 2007 -> 02:22 PM)

Ya know...Gus didn't do a bad job today. I thought he called a nice game overall. He really has no business being up here right now...so I tend to cut him a little slack.

yeah, we really need Toby because AJ cannot hit a lick against lefties (nor righties right now, too,) so Hall is the perfect plantoon partner, which is the reason the Sox signed him. Molina has impressed with his catching abilities and game calling ability, but he was in AA for a reason last year because he can't hit a lick.

Edited by maggsmaggs