Official "Where the hell is Comcast Plus Plus"? Thread

whitesoxfan101

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ Apr 24, 2007 -> 01:10 PM)
My other question is why the hell would Comcast take both games tonight when they were probably damn well aware the Bulls could be in the playoffs and playing on the same night?

The NBA has to work out scheduling with the different teams, cities and arenas based on who makes the playoffs and who is the home team for what game. Then they have to go through and decide which games are going to play on which network. In other words, they had no idea the Bulls were going to end up on Comcast at that time, on that day.

I live in KY and obviously Comcast blacks-out all Sox games As a Sox fan for many years

i'd like to know if there is any way out-of-market subscribers like myself would be able to

purchase any other type of package that would allow me to actually see the games??

I figured this will be needed for all of us with our various TV and satellite systems looking for the game. DirecTv told me this about tonight:

Comcast 640: Bulls Game

Comcast Plus 668: Cubs Game

Comcast Plus Plus 669: Sox Game

So there is one explination, god speed to those of you with cable in the Chicago market. Of course, this might be a moot point looking at the KC area forecast tonight.

For me (Wide Open West) the regular station is 65, plus is 14 and I have no clue in blazes where plus plus would be squeezed in though - likely somewhere inbetween 10-28 though. I have emailed them and if I hear back I will post here what the stations will be should anyone else have WoW!.

Edited by Queen Prawn

QUOTE(MHizzle85 @ Apr 24, 2007 -> 09:20 AM)
I think last night they said whatever the sox are gonna be on the Total Living Network, so i'm guessin' just look for that.

you are correct, this game will not get in tonight, once it starts the downpour in the heartland, it really comes down.

QUOTE(Jimbo @ Apr 24, 2007 -> 09:21 AM)
you are correct, this game will not get in tonight, once it starts the downpour in the heartland, it really comes down.

Well if that happens, at least I dont have to flip between the bulls and sox.

QUOTE(StrangeSox @ Apr 24, 2007 -> 09:33 AM)
Does anyone know where this channel might be down in champaign, just in case they do get it in?

Comcast + is generally channel 21 (the NASA channel) in Champaign. However, with both the Cubs and Sox on Comcast + tonight, I'm not sure if it will still be on NASA or not.

QUOTE(MHizzle85 @ Apr 24, 2007 -> 09:20 AM)
I think last night they said whatever the sox are gonna be on the Total Living Network, so i'm guessin' just look for that.

This is what I've heard.

Funny, since TNT's HD broadcast is so much better than Comcast, I wont even bother with CSN 1...

QUOTE(retro1983hat @ Apr 24, 2007 -> 10:00 AM)
TLN, hmmm I'm guessing I won't have to worry about this being in HD tonight.

That's correct... TLN is channel 98 on my Comcast, so I'd assume its relatively close on other Comcast offerings.

For all comcast subscribers in the West Suburbs, it's channel 74.

QUOTE(Jimbo @ Apr 24, 2007 -> 09:25 AM)
I will watch the cubs to see if they bring in any more ice cream flavors to blow a game. Rocky Cherry yesterday, hey maybe Pralines Cream tonight.

Cherry Garcia Perhaps?