Official 2007 NFL Draft Thread

QUOTE(THEWOOD @ Apr 28, 2007 -> 03:01 PM)
I really hope BQ is not available when the Bears pick, it would be horrible to see him as a Chicago Bear.

We can only hope for troy smith in the 3rd round....Please, make it happen. I will buy that jersey in an instant, my favorite player evar. :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Sonik22 @ Apr 28, 2007 -> 03:22 PM)
We can only hope for troy smith in the 3rd round....Please, make it happen. I will buy that jersey in an instant, my favorite player evar. :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray

Green? Fairly obvious, but I'd just want to make sure. :P

Browns gave up an extra 2nd round pick for a top 10 QB. Even if the Browns were in the top 10 next year they are still going to pay Quinn less at 22 than they would a top 10 QB next year, another bonus. Not to mention Quinn is almost a hometown guy there as well.

QUOTE(Palehosefan @ Apr 28, 2007 -> 04:25 PM)
Browns gave up an extra 2nd round pick for a top 10 QB. Even if the Browns were in the top 10 next year they are still going to pay Quinn less at 22 than they would a top 10 QB next year, another bonus. Not to mention Quinn is almost a hometown guy there as well.

If anyone was to do it, it makes sense for the Browns. Dallas still makes out really good.

QUOTE(Sonik22 @ Apr 28, 2007 -> 03:22 PM)

I am not a jersey guy at all, but I may have to get one if TS is a Bear.

Edited by THEWOOD

Well, the scouts agreed with me on how OVERRATED Quinn is. WHAT A MOVE by the Cowboys, all you have to do is move down from 22 to 36 (14 spots) this year, AND you get Cleveland's 1 next year which will probably be a top 10 pick? Jerry Jones stealing the Clowns wallet, typical Cleveland move.

Oh, and Laron Landry and Patrick Willis in their Sox caps earlier=OUTSTANDING

QUOTE(WhiteSoxfan1986 @ Apr 28, 2007 -> 03:38 PM)
It's looking like Greg Olson could possibly fall to the Bears, but I don't think it will happen. I still look for us to take Grubbs/Staley/Sears.

if Olsen is still available when the bears pick, that would be exceptional.

Edited by mr_genius

QUOTE(StrangeSox @ Apr 28, 2007 -> 05:08 PM)
Wow. That better end up being one hell of a pick.
Actually based off the values, it is an even trade, except Dallas gets an impact player that will play against Philly. Kind of an odd move by Philly to trade within their division.