White Sox vs. Twins, 5/10/07 (W)

Heads22

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(RockRaines @ May 10, 2007 -> 12:59 PM)
Jermaine Dead makes another appearance

You would figure that $$$$ would motivate him to be less than useless up at the plate. He should check the contract differences between someone who hits 30+ homers and drives in 100+ with a high BA versus someone who hits .250 with 30 homers and 70 RBIs.

With how slow he looks in RF Dye may be looking at a DH career. Trade him to the Angels for Figgins and one of those good prospects they could use some pop in therir line-up and he could DH and give Guerraro a blow every once in a while. I am only half joking. I also believe the Sox do not have him in their plans for next year.

Nice K and inning.

QUOTE(BigSqwert @ May 10, 2007 -> 01:05 PM)
Although I'm only following on Gameday it seems like Jose is pitching very effectively today. Low pitch count and minimal base runners.

He has a lot of line drive outs. Luckily, they've been hit right at people. A few feet either way and this is a different ballgame.

But, yes, otherwise he has been very efficient.

QUOTE(TitoMB345 @ May 10, 2007 -> 01:06 PM)
He has a lot of line drive outs. Luckily, they've been hit right at people. A few feet either way and this is a different ballgame.

But, yes, otherwise he has been very efficient.

I like my Ryan Sweeney better than yours.

QUOTE(TitoMB345 @ May 10, 2007 -> 01:05 PM)
I don't get how someone can go from an MVP like season to this absolute crap. I think JD is the worst of the lineup right now, just based on his swing. He looks clueless out there.

well, apparently you dont remember him in 2005.

April 05

.175 .205

took him well into may to pick it back up, but then he was solid all year.