Worst movies of all time

GASHWOUND

You mean to tell me Barneys Great Adventure didn't score 100? :lol:

I actually just saw a terrible movie yesterday, called Better off Dead, this 1985 attempt at comedy was actually just John Cusack soaking in screen time. Quite possibly the worst movie I have ever seen. (for anyone who has seen it, there is a fat kid that is funny to watch, and a chinese kid that talks like howard kossell)

I have seen 8 films on that list.

And surprisingly, 163971.jpg did not make the list. This was the worst film I have ever had the displeasure of sitting through. Although it is pretty funny at times.

And I'm not alone, here's what a critic said as well and I thoroughly agree. "So painflully bad that viewing it will convince you that suicide should be legalized in all fifty states."

I actually just saw a terrible movie yesterday, called Better off Dead, this 1985 attempt at comedy was actually just John Cusack soaking in screen time.  Quite possibly the worst movie I have ever seen.  (for anyone who has seen it, there is a fat kid that is funny to watch, and a chinese kid that talks like howard kossell)

Are you crazy? Better Off Dead is a classic!

And surprisingly, 163971.jpg did not make the list.  This was the worst film I have ever had the displeasure of sitting through.  Although it is pretty funny at times.

And I'm not alone, here's what a critic said as well and I thoroughly agree. "So painflully bad that viewing it will convince you that suicide should be legalized in all fifty states."

Mmm, I didn't that Final Destination is THAT bad...the first 15 or 20 minutes of it are great if you ask me..the sequel.....well, if you thought this was the worst film you had the displeasure of sitting through, then one..you havent seen Final Destination 2 and 2nd....you haven't seen alot of movies.

ME? I see alot of movies..I say I rent about 10 movies a month from blockbuster and see about 2 to 4 movies a month in the theaters...and finalD wouln't crack my top 200 of the worst flicks I've seen....

Want to see a good movie? Go see 28 Days Later....Great movie....Great..I loved it :headbang

And surprisingly, 163971.jpg did not make the list.  This was the worst film I have ever had the displeasure of sitting through.  Although it is pretty funny at times.

Mmm, I didn't that Final Destination is THAT bad...the first 15 or 20 minutes of it are great if you ask me..the sequel.....well, if you thought this was the worst film you had the displeasure of sitting through, then one..you havent seen Final Destination 2 and 2nd....you haven't seen alot of movies.

ME? I see alot of movies..I say I rent about 10 movies a month from blockbuster and see about 2 to 4 movies a month in the theaters...and finalD wouln't crack my top 200 of the worst flicks I've seen....

Want to see a good movie? Go see 28 Days Later....Great movie....Great..I loved it :headbang

I say 28 days later a couple of days ago, it was very unique and interesting. The only problem I had was during the action scenes there was so much noise and camera changes it was hard to concentrate.

better off dead is great, with the ski-competition etc and he keeps crashing the station wagon. final destination i hated but i wouldn't rate it as the worst movie i've ever seen. the worst movie i've ever seen is Sybil starring Sally Field. holy crap i couldn't put up with it, i had to turn it off after 40 or so minutes.

Meet the Deedles was pretty good too. But I agree with the Air Bud sequels. The first one was nice. But then they had the football one, and the soccor one, the baseball one and now a volleyball one. What the hell? They ruined the good name of Air Bud...

Meet the Deedles was pretty good too. But I agree with the Air Bud sequels. The first one was nice. But then they had the football one, and the soccor one, the baseball one and now a volleyball one. What the hell? They ruined the good name of Air Bud...

the what name of Air Bud? Are you referring to the DOG who plays BASKETBALL?

FD had a great premise, but the way they made the kills was just cheesier than f***. They could have banked and made it a totally great film, but they f***ed it up BIG TIME.

I saw FD and took my experience from that to not subject myself to FD 2. I watch movies, but I screen usually for good ones and watch those because so much of what is out there is total s***. [Legally Blonde 2, etc. etc. etc.] At school, we get a closed circuit DVD station set up in the building so I usually watch whatever is playing on there plus my collection of DVD's.

And since we're on the topic of movies, has anybody seen Natural Born Killers? Is it any good and worth watching?

Yeah I saw it last night, pretty good movie. Was I the only one who thought that Jim looked like Danny Wright, especially in the beginning wen he has a beard? :lol:

Alright, alright. So someone got crushed by a billboard, some lady died because a knife fell on her and the gas stove blew up, some girl got hit by a train, some guy got decapitated by train debris, and some guy was strangled to death by a shower cord. Cheesy yeah, but the premise was good. Hope I didnt ruin it for anyone... ;)

I actually just saw a terrible movie yesterday, called Better off Dead, this 1985 attempt at comedy was actually just John Cusack soaking in screen time.  Quite possibly the worst movie I have ever seen.  (for anyone who has seen it, there is a fat kid that is funny to watch, and a chinese kid that talks like howard kossell)

Are you crazy? Better Off Dead is a classic!

A cult classic according to Entertainment Weekly. This movie rocks! :headbang