Official Squared Circle Thread

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(longshot7 @ Aug 7, 2007 -> 01:56 PM)
RAW was supposed to be a brand new revelation - it was more of the same. I did like the turning of Umaga (even though Regal can't pronounce his name.)

Triple H as the illegitimate son of VKM. That would be creepy.

Triple H is already his son in law and most everyone knows it, that would be a pretty weird storyline.. I don't think they'd do that, Kennedy makes sense.

Raw was good last night, I am not sure what you were watching.

QUOTE(Shadows @ Aug 7, 2007 -> 02:38 PM)
Triple H is already his son in law and most everyone knows it, that would be a pretty weird storyline.. I don't think they'd do that, Kennedy makes sense.

Actually, The H as Hunter Hearst McMahon is right in line with Vince's weird mind.

Vince wanted to be the "storyline Daddy" of Stephanie's baby at one point. When she refused, Vince then wanted Shane to be the "Daddy". Thankfully, Steph nixed that too.

So for Vince to write "accidental in-breeding" into the act would, unfortunately, not surprise me. H seems to be enough of a carny to go along with it, let's hope Steph can shoot down this idea if it ever gets floated to her.

QUOTE(The Critic @ Aug 7, 2007 -> 03:47 PM)
Actually, The H as Hunter Hearst McMahon is right in line with Vince's weird mind.

Vince wanted to be the "storyline Daddy" of Stephanie's baby at one point. When she refused, Vince then wanted Shane to be the "Daddy". Thankfully, Steph nixed that too.

So for Vince to write "accidental in-breeding" into the act would, unfortunately, not surprise me. H seems to be enough of a carny to go along with it, let's hope Steph can shoot down this idea if it ever gets floated to her.

Thats why I said I didn't think they would do that, I can see Steph shooting it down again. Especially with HHH coming back against King Booker for a real King match, and then feuding with Orton for the belt, I don't see them involving Trips..

QUOTE(Shadows @ Aug 7, 2007 -> 03:52 PM)
Thats why I said I didn't think they would do that, I can see Steph shooting it down again. Especially with HHH coming back against King Booker for a real King match, and then feuding with Orton for the belt, I don't see them involving Trips..

I agree, I mostly just wanted to put that sick f***'s incest idea out there in case some folks hadn't heard about it.

I'll be pretty pissed if it's Kennedy - let it be Cody Rhodes, no one gives a s*** about him anyway.

CM Punk earns a title shot at the European...I mean ECW title.

I am actually liking the new look for Nitro...I mean John Morrison. CM Punk has to win the belt. Nowhere else for him to go.

QUOTE(Brian @ Aug 7, 2007 -> 11:28 PM)
CM Punk earns a title shot at the European...I mean ECW title.

I am actually liking the new look for Nitro...I mean John Morrison. CM Punk has to win the belt. Nowhere else for him to go.

Thats the only problem I now have with WWECW. Once Punk wins the title, who's he gonna face next? I know it's only an hour long show, but they could benefit with some roster additions.

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Aug 8, 2007 -> 08:00 AM)
Trips going a little too fast for his opponent (pretty sure that Shawn Micheals) giving him the finisher

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/7603/

It's not Shawn Michaels. I read the kid thought it was going to be a tiger bomb and went up as such. Obviously he was wrong. Luckily he was ok and it just looked very good.

Major Spoiler: Vince's Illegitimate Child Is?

08/07/2007 by Ryan Clark

The story written prior to the Benoit tragedy had a current Raw superstar being revealed as Vince McMahon's "illegitimate child." Believe it or not, at that time, the plan was to reveal Mr. Ken Kennedy as Vince's "son." Yes, Kennedy.

The plan may have changed, but that was the storyline worked out as of a few months ago.

QUOTE(MHizzle85 @ Aug 8, 2007 -> 03:25 PM)
If thats the case, i'd like props on calling it first.

Well, he did change his name from Anderson to Kennedy in honor of VKM's middle name in an episode of OVW. It was a pretty good heel promo -- he was ribbing the face announcer who snapped on Johnny Jeter the week before and told him off.

QUOTE(LowerCaseRepublican @ Aug 8, 2007 -> 08:11 PM)
Well, he did change his name from Anderson to Kennedy in honor of VKM's middle name in an episode of OVW. It was a pretty good heel promo -- he was ribbing the face announcer who snapped on Johnny Jeter the week before and told him off.

Wasn't this a move by Heyman when he was working down in OVW?

08/07/2007 by Ryan Clark

The story written prior to the Benoit tragedy had a current Raw superstar being revealed as Vince McMahon's "illegitimate child." Believe it or not, at that time, the plan was to reveal Mr. Ken Kennedy as Vince's "son." Yes, Kennedy.

The plan may have changed, but that was the storyline worked out as of a few months ago.

-----------------------------

Ryan Clark?? That's word-for-word from PWInsider!!

Whatever sites you're reading are hosing you, Shadows. Just pay for the elite membership. It's worth it.

Edited by longshot7

QUOTE(longshot7 @ Aug 9, 2007 -> 01:34 PM)

08/07/2007 by Ryan Clark

-----------------------------

Ryan Clark?? That's word-for-word from PWInsider!!

Whatever sites you're reading are hosing you, Shadows. Just pay for the elite membership. It's worth it.

Is it hosing me if the information is still correct?

QUOTE(Shadows @ Aug 9, 2007 -> 11:49 AM)
Is it hosing me if the information is still correct?

If they steal stories, who's to say they don't steal stories from the sites who continually get it wrong?

Besides, why not go to the source, who actually do all the legwork on these stories?

QUOTE(longshot7 @ Aug 9, 2007 -> 03:13 PM)
If they steal stories, who's to say they don't steal stories from the sites who continually get it wrong?

Besides, why not go to the source, who actually do all the legwork on these stories?

I dunno, I just go to Wrestlezone.com and read what they got there.. They for the most part have been pretty spot on with their info even if it was from a different person first..

I am just looking for info, not really concerned where it came from :P