Lindsay Lohan is in Trouble

greasywheels121

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Steff @ Jul 24, 2007 -> 12:09 PM)
And apparently also speeding, wreckless driving, resisting arrest, and she also apparently had made threats to her former assistant which is what started all the drama a few hours earlier. 180 days in county might be a nice wake up call - though realistically she'll get more like 90 probably.

It is sad when someone who is obviously talented and given so much at an early age chooses this lifestyle.

But for every Lindsay Lohan, there is a Natalie Portman.

The deciding factor always seems to be the parents...and we all know Lindsay's mon and dad.

QUOTE(RibbieRubarb @ Jul 24, 2007 -> 12:15 PM)
It is sad when someone who is obviously talented and given so much at an early age chooses this lifestyle.

But for every Lindsay Lohan, there is a Natalie Portman.

The deciding factor always seems to be the parents...and we all know Lindsay's mon and dad.

Ding, ding, ding.. winner.

Stupid people shouldn't breed. Apparently the Lohan's didn't check their mail the day that memo was sent out.

QUOTE(Steff @ Jul 24, 2007 -> 02:50 PM)

Stupid people shouldn't breed. Apparently the Lohan's didn't check their mail the day that memo was sent out.

I disagree. Stupid people should be shot.

The kids didn't do anything wrong.

QUOTE(sox4lifeinPA @ Jul 24, 2007 -> 12:58 PM)

These "kids" are able to make decisions for themselves. Sadly they've been taught to act like douchebags. However, as adults with minds of their own they have the CHOICE to follow the path of the morons who have "taught" them how to be drug addicted alkies, or to be a better human being. Spears, Hilton, Ritchie, Lohan... all these females have been in trouble and/or rehab NUMEROUS times. They did plenty wrong.

QUOTE(sox4lifeinPA @ Jul 24, 2007 -> 01:58 PM)

First she's 21 years old. She is not a "kid"

Second, drunk driving, possession of cocaine...etc. That is plenty wrong.

She made these choices. She has said on Oprah, etc that "she is young and wants to have a good time" .

This is the lifestyle she has choosen without any guidence from her parents who in some regards have encouraged her in this direction.

Edited by RibbieRubarb

QUOTE(Steff @ Jul 24, 2007 -> 01:50 PM)

You have to have a license to drive, not to breed, alas. Unfortunately, stupid people breed every day.

right, first...I never said that this "kid" didn't do anything wrong, and for the record, she is a kid if she's acting like this. There are 10 year old kids, there are 20 year old kids and there are 40 year old kids, etc. Age has little to do with it.

You're both right, an individual is always responsible for his or her own actions. However, I was simply saying that you're blaming the parents stupidity for this and (you were clearly generalizing) any kid's right to exist.

People have to first prove their worth...then get rid of them. That's the difference :)

QUOTE(sox4lifeinPA @ Jul 24, 2007 -> 03:08 PM)
right, first...I never said that this "kid" didn't do anything wrong, and for the record, she is a kid if she's acting like this. There are 10 year old kids, there are 20 year old kids and there are 40 year old kids, etc. Age has little to do with it.

You're both right, an individual is always responsible for his or her own actions. However, I was simply saying that you're blaming the parents stupidity for this and (you were clearly generalizing) any kid's right to exist.

People have to first prove their worth...then get rid of them. That's the difference :)

I was not generalizing. I was speaking specifically about Dina, tweedle dee, and Michael, tweedle dumb, Lohan and their inability, or stupidity as you refer to it above, to nurture their children positively and steer them AWAY from their mistakes. It's clearly apparent that Michael's addictions while this Lohan child was growing up (hopefully the other 2 can be spared) is a huge factor here as is her mother's enabling it then, and continuing to enable it by going out to clubs with her daughter when she was 18, 19, 20 years old.

As for my comment regarding any child's right to exist, give me a break and take off the drama queen cap. It was an in jest comment I've made many times about many "stupid" parents who have been posted about in this forum.

And no, she is not a kid. She has demonstrated that she is a very bright girl who can make educated adult decisions when she wants to. She is an immature adult who lacks responsibility because she's never seen the role models in her life be held accountable until the past 2 years. Hopefully she learns something from this and changes course. She's got a lot of life ahead of her. It would be a shame to see her go the Dana Plato route.

no generalizations??

so the "stupid people shouldn't breed" memo wasn't referring to ANYONE but the Lohans? :lol: OOOOOOOOOKay Steff.

My comment was a joke as well, but somehow the flame got turned on when I stopped to counter your statement. Who's the drama queen?

too funny.

QUOTE(sox4lifeinPA @ Jul 24, 2007 -> 04:08 PM)

Um :unsure:

QUOTE(sox4lifeinPA @ Jul 24, 2007 -> 01:58 PM)

QUOTE(RibbieRubarb @ Jul 24, 2007 -> 05:36 PM)
Um :unsure:

um, I was generalizing on her generalization. The "kids" and this "kid" are two different things. RIF, my plushy friend. The innocent unborn kids that could potentially grow up to be great people shouldn't be prevented simply because of stupid parents. For every Lohan, there's a hundred kids that grew up in a s*** hole home and turned out ok.

This kid, Lohan, is as stupid as her parents. She's as culpable as they are.

It's deep, I understand.

QUOTE(sox4lifeinPA @ Jul 24, 2007 -> 03:33 PM)
no generalizations??

so the "stupid people shouldn't breed" memo wasn't referring to ANYONE but the Lohans? :lol: OOOOOOOOOKay Steff.

My comment was a joke as well, but somehow the flame got turned on when I stopped to counter your statement. Who's the drama queen?

too funny.

Well, if you want to be technical, since I was refering to them getting it in their mail thus the memo being for them incinuating that they are in fact the "stupid people" I am refering to in my post... then no. It would not be a generalization but a direct assesment of their stupidity.

And I don't believe you were being humerous at all, but so be it.

QUOTE(Steff @ Jul 24, 2007 -> 06:53 PM)
Well, if you want to be technical, since I was refering to them getting it in their mail thus the memo being for them incinuating that they are in fact the "stupid people" I am refering to in my post... then no. It would not be a generalization but a direct assesment of their stupidity.

And I don't believe you were being humerous at all, but so be it.

oh brother :lol:

I said stupid people should be shot.... I didn't say I WAS humorous...just that I was BEING humorous.

oh well. No harm no foul. I hope.

QUOTE(sox4lifeinPA @ Jul 24, 2007 -> 04:59 PM)
oh brother :lol:

I said stupid people should be shot.... I didn't say I WAS humorous...just that I was BEING humorous.

oh well. No harm no foul. I hope.

You're married now and this line of conversation surprised you.... oh boy... you could be in for some trouble. ;)

QUOTE(Soxy @ Jul 24, 2007 -> 10:39 PM)
Ummm, I think the next one is in November?

Man, if we got till November, between Lohan, Britney and Paris we can see three to four rehab stints, six DUIs, one custody battle, two eating disorders and Im sure we can squeeze Peta getting in there somehow.

QUOTE(3E8 @ Jul 24, 2007 -> 09:29 PM)
Whoa we have a serious case of Rudolph right there

Earlier in the week she modeled her alky-anklet

6akqbmh.jpg

She looks better in that mug shot than most women do on their best day and that picture of her in the bikini is completely off the chain.

Give me a call LL, we'll party. :whip :drink

She'll be fine, I'm rooting for a Britney and a LL come back.

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Jul 25, 2007 -> 12:12 AM)
She looks better in that mug shot than most women do on their best day and that picture of her in the bikini is completely off the chain.

Give me a call LL, we'll party. :whip :drink

She'll be fine, I'm rooting for a Britney and a LL come back.

You better get yourself a truckload of coke....