• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet you it will be one of the following three:

Orlando Cabrera - SS

Mark Kotsay - CF

Gary Matthews Jr. - CF

The Pads are looking to deal, so Kotsay would take a bit, but Matthews would be cheap and has been decent over here.

Cabrera, probably not...but nice to dream...

Imagine! KW pulling 2 (hopefully good) trades in 1 day! All to help the Sox! If we were to get someone from that list, Id take Everett. A LH power bat, is a decent fielder and is 2nd in All-Star Voting for DH's! :D

the maroth thing was a joke i also wouldnt want any tiger to be on my team...i dont think that gary matthews jr. would be a good pick up because he was just picked up off of waivers and wouldnt really help us in anyway...it would be badass to get kotsay but how much would we have to give up for him

Man some of you guys are really crazy. WE b**** because we dont have enough to win, and then when the GM goes out and makes a good trade, and is trying to make another, you b****. To those selected few, are you EVER happy? KW is TRYING.

Man some of you guys are really crazy.  WE b**** because we dont have enough to win, and then when the GM goes out and makes a good trade, and is trying to make another, you b****.  To those selected few, are you EVER happy?  KW is TRYING.

I agree

What about the available starting centerfielders in the league? Someone want to help me out in making a list about guys that could possibly be available.

CWSOX45

Beltran maybe

Singlton

Kotsay acording to winning ugly

I think Higgenson could play CF

Jermey Burnitz is playing CF but I doubt we would make 2 trades with the same team on the same day

Melvin Mora maybe

Carl Evevertt has played CF

Thats all I can come up with.

Here is the list of centerfielders that could possibly be available. I'm not certain about any of these guys contracts. If anyone knows for sure that one of these guys IS NOT available. Clue me in a little, I don't know much about some of these guys anyway.

Mora BAL

Lofton Pit

Podsednik Mil

Bradley Cle

Beltran (I can always dream.)

Wilson COL

Everett TEX

Kotsay SD

Singleton Oak

Once again this is just a list of the players in centerfield that play on teams that are out of the division. I excluded Baldelli because of the fact that the D-Rays are not going to part with him. I could see a possible trade with Cleveland for Bradley, since the Indians have Grady Sizemore, but I don't want Bradley. Beltran most likely won't be traded until the July 31st deadline.

If I had a choice of guys on this list I'd take Beltran obviously, Kotsay, Wilson, or even Podsednik who is hitting over .300.

Any thoughts on this? How much you want to bet it's either Singleton or Lofton.

Here is the list of centerfielders that could possibly be available.  I'm not certain about any of these guys contracts. If anyone knows for sure that one of these guys IS NOT available. Clue me in a little, I don't know much about some of these guys anyway.

Mora BAL

Lofton Pit

Podsednik Mil

Bradley Cle

Wilson COL

Everett TEX

Kotsay SD

Singleton Oak

Once again this is just a list of the players in centerfield that play on teams that are out of the division. I excluded Baldelli because of the fact that the D-Rays are not going to part with him.  I could see a possible trade with Cleveland for Bradley, since the Indians have Grady Sizemore, but I don't want Bradley.  Beltran most likely won't be traded until the July 31st deadline.

If I had a choice of guys on this list I'd take Beltran obviously, Kotsay, Wilson, or even Podsednik who is hitting over .300.

Out of those players, i would guess Kotsay, but i dunno. I dont see any point in adding lofton or singleton. :huh:

What about the available starting centerfielders in the league? Someone want to help me out in making a list about guys that could possibly be available.

CWSOX45

Beltran maybe

Singlton

Kotsay acording to winning ugly

I think Higgenson could play CF

Jermey Burnitz is playing CF but I doubt we would make 2 trades with the same team on the same day

Melvin Mora maybe

Carl Evevertt has played CF

Thats all I can come up with.

I don't want Higginson. Detroit can keep him. I bet it's either Lofton, Kotsay, or Singleton.

Kenny hasn't done too bad lately in deals, let's just hope he doesn't give up the entire farm system.

CWSOX45

Here is the list of centerfielders that could possibly be available.  I'm not certain about any of these guys contracts. If anyone knows for sure that one of these guys IS NOT available. Clue me in a little, I don't know much about some of these guys anyway.

Mora BAL

Lofton Pit

Podsednik Mil

Bradley Cle

Wilson COL

Everett TEX

Kotsay SD

Singleton Oak

Once again this is just a list of the players in centerfield that play on teams that are out of the division. I excluded Baldelli because of the fact that the D-Rays are not going to part with him.  I could see a possible trade with Cleveland for Bradley, since the Indians have Grady Sizemore, but I don't want Bradley.  Beltran most likely won't be traded until the July 31st deadline.

Preston Wilson is absolutely murdering the ball in Colorado.....they arnt trading him....thats ridiculous.

I think Podsednik, Wilson, and Bradley aren't avaibe because their teams like them in CF.

I could see Mora, Kotsay,singleton, Everett, coming here.

But I doubt we try and get lofton

Beltran is out of it right now.

Please don't make it Lofton.

You said: "Man some of you guys are really crazy. WE b**** because we dont have enough to win, and then when the GM goes out and makes a good trade, and is trying to make another, you b****. To those selected few, are you EVER happy? KW is TRYING."

I don't think they were b****ing, just saying KW better not give away all our good prospects by this evening.

That ain't b****ing with KW's track record.

I mean Alomar's stats suck, pure and simple. Look at them.

And he's 36 if he's not lying about his age.

I hope it's a great trade for us. But it's OK to question KW in my opinion because KW is an idiot.

Mora BAL

Lofton Pit

Podsednik Mil

Bradley Cle

Wilson COL

Everett TEX

Kotsay SD

Singleton Oak

Preston Wilson is absolutely murdering the ball in Colorado.....they arnt trading him....thats ridiculous.

Okay, I wouldn't have known that though. All I know is that the Rockies are out of contention this year and maybe might have moved him for a lot of young arms?

As you can tell I don't know much about other team's financial situations and who they might deal before the trade deadline.

CWSOX45

Bradley!!!!!! NOOOO! He doesnt play that well at the Cell. Remember that series at the Cell where Bradley misplayed like 4 flyballs in center! Uh uh! Sorry, Cleveland can keep their piece of s*** players!