Official Hate for the Milwaukee Brewers Thread

fathom

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Gregory Pratt @ Aug 18, 2007 -> 01:29 AM)
Hate only counts when it's genuine. :P

I can't stand the team. Estrada has been just brutal at the plate and in the field. Their starting pitching is brutal, and Villanueva seems to lose two games a week. Like I said in the other thread, their defense is the worst I've seen in a long time. They're going to end up a good 6 or 7 games back by the end of the season.

QUOTE(lord chas @ Aug 18, 2007 -> 01:34 AM)
are the brewers going to take capuano out of the rotation? 0 wins in his last 15 starts thats danny wright territory

One more start for him to pick it up. They face Harang though, and Harang went 10 innings last time vs them. 4-1 Reds now.

This Brewers team looks suspiciously like the White Sox of June. Their pitching sucks a fat one and their offense is pretty much based on the mythical solo homerun. Even better, they are playing like they have already quit. I believe members of the team decided to shave their heads in order to better give access to their rotting hopes to the maggots.

QUOTE(Greg The Bull Luzinski @ Aug 18, 2007 -> 02:25 AM)
This Brewers team looks suspiciously like the White Sox of June. Their pitching sucks a fat one and their offense is pretty much based on the mythical solo homerun. Even better, they are playing like they have already quit. I believe members of the team decided to shave their heads in order to better give access to their rotting hopes to the maggots.

Estrada's body language on the field is so bad. They'd be better off releasing him and just playing Miller and some other scrub.

QUOTE(fathom @ Aug 17, 2007 -> 09:31 PM)
Estrada's body language on the field is so bad. They'd be better off releasing him and just playing Miller and some other scrub.

Estrada has been such a disappointment, his conduct reminds of a catcher that the Cubs dumped a few weeks ago. And after the Cubs dumped that albatross, they got better ... for a while.