Official Hate for the Milwaukee Brewers Thread

fathom

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Greg The Bull Luzinski @ Aug 29, 2007 -> 02:26 AM)
Anybody have any video on an animal getting hit by a semi? That is what this sort of reminds me of.

We've been told not to worry, the Cubs have no chance if they make the playoffs....so keep your chin up. :angry:

QUOTE(fathom @ Aug 28, 2007 -> 09:28 PM)
We've been told not to worry, the Cubs have no chance if they make the playoffs....so keep your chin up. :angry:

I just go on how they fair against other playoff caliber teams. Seems they never win a series against those teams.

Zambrano will definitely be acting like an idiot tomorrow. Hopefully he blows out his elbow. The funny thing is I don't even think the Cubs crowd is that into the game....or maybe it's cause I have it on mute so I don't have to listen to the broadcast.

QUOTE(fathom @ Aug 28, 2007 -> 09:45 PM)
If someone opens up a "Love for Cardinals" thread, they should be banned.

Maybe I'll do so, just because.

Man, could you imagine a series between the Braves and the Cubs right now, it'd be like the two best teams ever against each other.

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Aug 29, 2007 -> 02:47 AM)
Maybe I'll do so, just because.

Man, could you imagine a series between the Braves and the Cubs right now, it'd be like the two best teams ever against each other.

I'd be a bigger fan of the Braves than Pratt could ever be in that situation.

So, if the Cubs make the playoffs, I want to see them play either the Padres or Mets. The Mets seems like a longshot, as either the Braves or Phillies would have to make a big run to make the WC. I just hope that Peavy, Young, and Webb can stay healthy the rest of the way.

QUOTE(fathom @ Aug 28, 2007 -> 10:18 PM)
So, if the Cubs make the playoffs, I want to see them play either the Padres or Mets. The Mets seems like a longshot, as either the Braves or Phillies would have to make a big run to make the WC. I just hope that Peavy, Young, and Webb can stay healthy the rest of the way.

My guess is they will probably play Arizona, who I don't believe in. Granted, Webb will probably be able to pitch 2 games in the 5 game series.

QUOTE(fathom @ Aug 28, 2007 -> 09:45 PM)
If someone opens up a "Love for Cardinals" thread, they should be banned.

I would but it'd be jinxed, so I'm not touching that one. I have been supporting them in this race since they were 7+ games back.