D-Backs Cubs Series thread

Buehrle>Wood

QUOTE(fathom @ Oct 3, 2007 -> 09:29 PM)
So, who's your pick for player that we most like on the Dbacks this series, and the player that pisses us off? My pick is Juan Cruz for player we like, and Mark Reynolds for player we hate.

Chris Young for player I want to make love to.

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bob Melvin deserves a purple heart or some sort of great award for getting 90 wins out of this cast of characters in a division with 3 very solid teams. Zambrano is falling behind so many hitters, and I don't care who is in this lineup, if you keep doing that it will come back to get you. And there is a walk.

QUOTE(fathom @ Oct 4, 2007 -> 03:29 AM)
So, who's your pick for player that we most like on the Dbacks this series, and the player that pisses us off? My pick is Juan Cruz for player we like, and Mark Reynolds for player we hate.

Chris Young will definitly be the player we end up liking, although most of us already do like him.

QUOTE(Greg The Bull Luzinski @ Oct 4, 2007 -> 02:32 AM)
Thatta boy, make fat ass throw lots of pitches.

In this year of nothing going right for people like you and me, it figures the best team in the NL has nothing on offense. I really thought the Mets were our best bet.

QUOTE(fathom @ Oct 3, 2007 -> 09:33 PM)
In this year of nothing going right for people like you and me, it figures the best team in the NL has nothing on offense.

Yeah, I guess it is time for plan B. Time to start working on that mass murder/suicide pact that is going to get us Greg the Bull and Fathom statues on the CF concourse at the Cell.

QUOTE(Greg The Bull Luzinski @ Oct 4, 2007 -> 02:36 AM)
Yeah, I guess it is time for plan B. Time to start working on that mass murder/suicide pact that is going to get us Greg the Bull and Fathom statues on the CF concourse at the Cell.

Me and my two brothers are in. I think we can get WHarris.

QUOTE(fathom @ Oct 3, 2007 -> 09:40 PM)
Can we wait until if they make the WS? I want to see Jericho's return on Sunday.

Just as long as we do it during the NLCS. I love telling Cubs fans that the last time the Cubs were in the World Series, major leaguers were chasing Hitler to his final goosesteps around Europe.