YOU CAN PUT IT ON THE BOARD.....

Ishmookie

They're probably just former lurkers who just decided to register.

Who cares?  The more Sox fans, the merrier.

I don't care, I just think it's funny that all of the ants are coming out of the woodwork now that we're winning.

I don't care, I just think it's funny that all of the ants are coming out of the woodwork now that we're winning.

I'd say roughly 80-90% of all Chicago baseball fans (if not all fans... Chicago sports fans are really bad, IMO) are pretty much just fair-weather fans (we haven't won nothing in 80+ years, I don't blame them if baseball ain't a passion)... As long as they favor the Sox, they're cool...

Not that I'm calling anyone a fairweather fan, but a bandwagon jumping Sox fan is still a Sox fan.

I'd say roughly 80-90% of all Chicago baseball fans (if not all fans... Chicago sports fans are really bad, IMO) are pretty much just fair-weather fans (we haven't won nothing in 80+ years, I don't blame them if baseball ain't a passion)... As long as they favor the Sox, they're cool...

Not that I'm calling anyone a fairweather fan, but a bandwagon jumping Sox fan is still a Sox fan.

Id say 80. I know many die hard fans, and im one of them.

I think the more the merrier.  The site has really been growing, even when the team was struggling.  Plus, my theory is if your a sox fan your more then welcome to come here cause this place is gonna be rocking in OCTOBER  :headbang

Weren't you excited about 1,000 posts in a day at one time Jas?

If we make the playoffs, this place could get 5,000 or even 10,000 posts in one day. Everyone will either be at the game, watching it on TV, or on here. I'll probably be watching it on TV, and then after the game, will make about 50 posts.

Id say 80. I know many die hard fans, and im one of them.

I consider myself one too considering I went out to the ballpark for the series when we lost 2 of 3 to Detroit.

Does it get any worse than that?

well let me put it this way.  This site is getting WAY more post than ESPN's Sox site.  Not bad at all! :headbang

This is where the true Sox fans are, not the ESPN site.

And for that, we love Soxtalk.

:D :D :D

Weren't you excited about 1,000 posts in a day at one time Jas?

If we make the playoffs, this place could get 5,000 or even 10,000 posts in one day.  Everyone will either be at the game, watching it on TV, or on here.  I'll probably be watching it on TV, and then after the game, will make about 50 posts.

I will be buying plane tickets from southwest and trying to buy world series tickets on ticketmaster.com

I guess the one perk to me working so many damn hours this summer is I'd have money saved up just in case.