WLS Reporting Body Parts Found

The Critic

QUOTE(shipps @ Jan 27, 2008 -> 08:04 AM)
The thing that bothers me is,why does Drew not seemed very worried?One,either he did it and he knows he covered it up so well no one will find out.Secondly,he didnt do anything wrong so he just doesnt have anything to hide.Third, he did it and he is such a sick man he doesnt care about one day to the next.And lastly maybe he thinks he is invincible from his history of being in charge and his history of getting away with his previous wifes murder.

Yeah, he does seem very happy, kind of weird, but you could give all those sick man characteristics if this is already a guy who killed his last wife. Even if I didn't do it, I'd be a little nervous that everyone is pointing at me, just seems too weird with all the letter findings and texts that pop up.

I always feel bad speculating because I know multiple people who were wrongly accused for something (not this serious, but things that affect your life), but it looks too obvious, someone already mentioned the part about the ways there are to track people down today, plus if you just do something like this, running off and leaving your husband, why aren't letting family or anyone know, what's the benefit?

Also, wouldn't doubt the coverup stuff, read similar stuff on another board months ago. It was a 'friend of a friend' type thing over some coffee meeting, but the message was similar.

Edited by 3 BeWareTheNewSox 5

Months old, but here's a link where the 2nd wife says he told her he could kill her and make it look like an accident. http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/c...hi_tab01_layout I also remember a family member of the 3rd wife that died saying she was told that she feared similar things. Don't know the chance of being found though if he's a cop (knows all the tricks of the trade, I suppose) and he's got people covering up

I also think I remember an interview saying Drew was the controlling type where he'd monitor every call, wherever she was at every minute, etc. Yeah, I'm sure that type of guy is all smiles after his wife runs off with another guy

Edited by 3 BeWareTheNewSox 5

QUOTE(3 BeWareTheNewSox 5 @ Jan 28, 2008 -> 05:58 AM)
Months old, but here's a link where the 2nd wife says he told her he could kill her and make it look like an accident. http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/c...hi_tab01_layout I also remember a family member of the 3rd wife that died saying she was told that she feared similar things. Don't know the chance of being found though if he's a cop (knows all the tricks of the trade, I suppose) and he's got people covering up

I also think I remember an interview saying Drew was the controlling type where he'd monitor every call, wherever she was at every minute, etc. Yeah, I'm sure that type of guy is all smiles after his wife runs off with another guy

I posted this a few months ago as well:

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Dec 1, 2007 -> 06:31 PM)
Stacy Peterson disappeared. Drew Peterson, a shady police officer with quite the spotty past, said that she left him for some guy she was seeing, leaving their young children behind. Close family members didnt believe his story.

At first Drew Peterson wasnt a suspect, but then people started questioning some things about his past, specifically the death of his 3rd wife. His third wife, Kathleen Savio, was determined to have drowned in her own bathtub, which was completely empty at the time. The body of his ex has been exhumed, and Dr Michael Baden (of HBO: Autopsy fame) has gone on record saying that her death was a homicide. Drew Petersons lawyers obviously disputed this claim.

This is when things started getting wierd. Peterson went on a media blitz, which included multiple appearances on the Today show with Matt Lauer and creepy pleas for his wife to come home.

The FBI became involved, and all of the sudden Drew was suspect numero uno. Of course, Drew and his Lawyer complained.

Different facts started coming out from both sides. She was flirting with another guy. He used to beat up his ex wives. Michael Sneed got some random scoop that Stacy Peterson told a priest in confession that Drew killed his 3rd wife and she knew about it.

Then a letter from nobody showed up, and nobody believed it.

And a few days ago, a question was raised about Drew's stepbrother, who recently couldnt be accounted for. Well, it turns out that he attempted suicide.

And this is where the story is pretty much standing:

The rumor is that Peterson called his stepbrother and met him in a restaraunt to discuss disposing of a problem. Later on, he met up at Drews house to dispose of a large blue barrel, which was reportedly warm to the touch. Nobody knows where the barrel is, and Drew keeps on living life as a free man.

Can you believe I wrote that on December 1st and nothing has changed since then?

Edited by kyyle23

Someone was murdered is seems, so hopefully someone is one step closer to being caught and punished. How would you act if your wife ran off with another guy? Having Dahl host a dating contest would not be a bad thing, except, he sure seems guilty, so in that case, he just gives Bill Curtis a few minutes on American Justice,

Bill "Perhaps oddest of all was his appearance on a popular Chicago Radio Show . . ."

I Bill Curtis

QUOTE(Texsox @ Jan 28, 2008 -> 09:23 AM)
Someone was murdered is seems, so hopefully someone is one step closer to being caught and punished. How would you act if your wife ran off with another guy? Having Dahl host a dating contest would not be a bad thing, except, he sure seems guilty, so in that case, he just gives Bill Curtis a few minutes on American Justice,

Bill "Perhaps oddest of all was his appearance on a popular Chicago Radio Show . . ."

I Bill Curtis

His complete lack of any remorse and attempt to find her is the most troubling. He may or may not have a wife who left him, but he has 2 kids without a mother right now and at the very least he should be trying to find her for them.

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Jan 28, 2008 -> 09:40 AM)
His complete lack of any remorse and attempt to find her is the most troubling. He may or may not have a wife who left him, but he has 2 kids without a mother right now and at the very least he should be trying to find her for them.

Yes clearly he is not acting like an innocent man.Hes not even acting like a guilty man trying to act innocent.He is one arrogant bastard.Those kids got to be going through hell.

Again, if the story is true, that she ran off with another man, he is acting almost exactly like most guys would. She ran away from the kids. We do not know how he is acting around the kids or what he is doing, if, and this is a huge "if", she did run off with some guy and left her children behind, (which has happened) he isn't too far off.

From what I've seen and read, it seems unlikely, but innocent until proven guilty and all that.

QUOTE(nitetrain8601 @ Jan 26, 2008 -> 11:18 PM)
All signs don't point to him being guilty as much as I thought he was. The text messages on her phone points to her definitely being a cheater. Her mother disappearing and never being found in a similar fashion. Then there is also that letter stating she was spotted in Kentucky with some guy.

I came out of hibernation just to acknowledge this absolute gem of a post.

LOL for days, son.

QUOTE(shipps @ Jan 28, 2008 -> 10:18 AM)
Yes clearly he is not acting like an innocent man.Hes not even acting like a guilty man trying to act innocent.He is one arrogant bastard.Those kids got to be going through hell.

Whatever happens, Old Man Karma will get him in the end, mark my words.

"Moment of Truth" to Catch a Killer?

Posted Jan 29th 2008 10:41AM by TMZ Staff

A well-placed source tells TMZ that reps for suspected wife killer Drew Peterson have contacted the producers of the new show "Moment of Truth," asking to hookup their client to a lie detector test on national television.

Peterson's wife Stacey has been missing and presumed dead since last October. Peterson's third wife, Kathleen Savio, was found dead in a bathtub in March 2004. At the time, her death was ruled accidental, but since Stacey's disappearance, Savio's body was exhumed for forensic examination and officials determined her death to be a "homicide staged to look like an accident."

Stacey's family has continually asked Drew to submit to a lie detector test -- which he has repeatedly refused to do, until now.

Peterson denies any involvement in Stacey's disappearance, insisting she left him for another man.

QUOTE(shipps @ Jan 29, 2008 -> 10:56 AM)
To be honest even if he past a lie detector test I would still think he did it.Lie detector tests are ancient and obsolete if you ask me.

And when put on some people who don't show emotion or have a certain mentality, can be highly inaccurate.