USA Today editorial cartoon

FlaCWS

I like Dick Durbin, but man, what a flip flopper. He's from East St Louis, and he has gone on to support Cardinals, Sox and Cubs. Total politician.

Barack, for his sake, still went pro Sox while saying something vaguely supportive of the Cubs. Then again, he has Illinois in the palm of his hand already so he might as well not take pains to offend anyone.

G-Rod is fervently pro-Cub, which.... well, while I'm a Dem, i'll just say that it makes sense.

QUOTE(Princess Dye @ Feb 12, 2008 -> 06:41 PM)
Ds and Rs both seem to dislike GRod, it's weird.

From what I've read, the guy goes outta his way to tell everyone he's the official dictator of this state and the IL Legislature should bow to his every whim. Hey Rod, read up on your IL constitution, buddy. They're there to keep you in check, not be a stamp! He's pissed off his own political party to the point nothing will get done in this state until his term expires (Or he gets indicted by the Feds, take your pick). I'm personally rooting for the Feds :P

Edited by Allsox