GOT MY SOX TIX... what'd you get?

Steve9347

QUOTE(SoxWS05 @ Feb 14, 2008 -> 11:42 AM)
I figure it's not going to be hard to buy tickets at the box office the day of the game this year. I'll just go whenever I feel like it, just like the old days. Especially since I got ripped on the Ozzie plan last year.

I was about to go with the ozzie plan...howd you get ripped on it?

I miss our season tickets :(

I also miss being in Chicago. I'm waiting for Rays tickets to go on sale. I'm going to go to 3 of the 4 games in May down there. I can't wait. If FSU wasn't playing Miami in baseball during the Sox series in April, I'd be all over that one too.

QUOTE(Jimbo's Drinker @ Feb 14, 2008 -> 11:36 AM)
First year I do not have any tickets, I will wait to see the product on the field.

My July game is probably one of just three I will go to, the other two being the "freebies" that come with my daughter's Kids Club membership.

Not as much because of how the team may play, but more because I'm not crazy about the prices. If my cousin comes up with some comps like he has the past few years, all the better.

I miss our season tickets :(

I also miss being in Chicago. I'm waiting for Rays tickets to go on sale. I'm going to go to 3 of the 4 games in May down there. I can't wait. If FSU wasn't playing Miami in baseball during the Sox series in April, I'd be all over that one too.

I'm planning a trip to Tampa for possibly three of the games in late May.

QUOTE(Steve9347 @ Feb 14, 2008 -> 04:29 PM)
I went with June 14th vs the NL Champ Colorado Rockies.. bleachers.

I am looking at having to go to Seattle in May to take in the three game Sox series. Better than nothing, but I want to go to US Cell to be with other Sox fans sometime.