TitoMB345

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE(Reddy @ Apr 4, 2008 -> 12:35 PM)
i always wish anderson were playing. why does quentin get the nod over him?

i got no problems with quentin playing... im really glad he is getting the nod to be honest, i think hes gonna be a good major leaguer and im glad to see we are giving him a shot....same thing for anderson, but i think quentin will be better than brian will be

It's 420 feet to centerfield, 370 to left-center and 365 to right-center and the Tigers have more than a few hitters with excellent power to the gaps. If Anderson is going to get a start this season it should come in this series.

Again, the fact that Ozzie knows what he has in Anderson is hurting him. Swish and Quentin are like shiny new pennies. You want to play with them, count them, show them off to your friends...Anderson is like a 1969 penny that has been sitting in the gutter and you can barely see ol' Lincoln's face under the filth and muck. The good thing is they are both still pennies, so Anderson will get used eventually.

/idiocy

QUOTE(rangercal @ Apr 4, 2008 -> 10:55 AM)
yeah because what's a +.100 OPS over about the same amount of career ABs mean anyway?

When it's the first 400 or so ABs of a career one could argue 'no much'. However I like both players so I don't really care who gets the nod just as long as one of them is getting some consistent ABs.

QUOTE(rangercal @ Apr 4, 2008 -> 11:55 AM)
yeah because what's a +.100 OPS over about the same amount of career ABs mean anyway?

not really that much... we all know anderson never clicked in the majors, but after this spring i feel like this is his best shot to do it, so who knows.

QUOTE(Linnwood @ Apr 4, 2008 -> 01:03 PM)
WGN's new graphics are nice.

bah im stuck with tigers announcers on extra innings preview/mlbtv....im not sure if this game is on the wgn superstation, but even if it was, for some reason, i dont get that channel in boston...i thought everywhere in the country got it

QUOTE(daa84 @ Apr 4, 2008 -> 12:05 PM)
bah im stuck with tigers announcers on extra innings preview/mlbtv....im not sure if this game is on the wgn superstation, but even if it was, for some reason, i dont get that channel in boston...i thought everywhere in the country got it

It is on the national "superstation" I'm watching it here outside of Saint Paul.

QUOTE(Linnwood @ Apr 4, 2008 -> 11:03 AM)
WGN's new graphics are nice.

I was just going to say that. Very sharp.

Swisher takes it to a full count, then Robertson got him on back to back changes from 3-1.