For Howard Stern Fans...

tonyho7476

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Brian @ Apr 23, 2008 -> 12:03 PM)
Didn't Artie lose a bunch of weight before they went to Sirius? Seemed like he got healthy but looks awful now. I fear he could be the next Farley/Kennison/Belushi

He admitted that during 2005 he became addicted to heroin, while traveling on the road. He took a week off during 2005, so he could detox and claims to be drug-free ever since. So, he was close to being the next dead comedian. So close.

Interesting to see it after hearing it live. Artie was way out of control. It will happen again if he doesn't stick with the professional help he says he's getting now. I have tickets to see him in June, hopefully he'll talk about it.

I did snicker at Baba Booey, he looked scared s***less when he was in that doorway, he almost took like a karate pose. Artie also looks like former WWE jobber the Brooklyn Brawler, especially with the Yankee shirt

QUOTE (SoxFan562004 @ Apr 23, 2008 -> 01:58 PM)
Interesting to see it after hearing it live. Artie was way out of control. It will happen again if he doesn't stick with the professional help he says he's getting now. I have tickets to see him in June, hopefully he'll talk about it.

I did snicker at Baba Booey, he looked scared s***less when he was in that doorway, he almost took like a karate pose. Artie also looks like former WWE jobber the Brooklyn Brawler, especially with the Yankee shirt

I have tickets for June too...and bought the VIP Lounge passes. Maybe ARtie will punch me in the face. Awesome.