These guys suck

Soxplosion

the red sox played tampa before the white sox did, and lost two one-run games. they then traveled to new york and have outscored the yankees 20-5 in winning the first two games of the series.

f*** IT LET'S GIVE UP ON THE WHITE SOX NOW.

Thats the Red Sox. Those guys have offense and they actually have a good team. We dont...

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the red sox played tampa before the white sox did, and lost two one-run games. they then traveled to new york and have outscored the yankees 20-5 in winning the first two games of the series.

f*** IT LET'S GIVE UP ON THE WHITE SOX NOW.

Thats the Red Sox. Those guys have offense and they actually have a good team. We dont...

three days ago we had a f***ing world series contender.

way to prove your point with a qualitative judgement!

I am probably the biggest Frank Thomas supporter you can find, roman, but remember the first two times in today's game, Frank struck out both the times on pitches which were balls.....way out of the zone

I know he came back fine with two doubles, but this is Frank, not Olivo we are talking about

I know it is very frustrating to lose two to the Rays, but oh well.....we better win all before AS break going forward

We just did not have clutch hitting.....Everett hit the ball very well the first two times but when it mattered he popped it up at the end

Clutch hitting was the only issue today......we left 13 or so runners on the base

Me thinks you're just pulling my chain tonight Killa, either that or you've had the shooters open tonight.  :ph34r:

I wish. Maury had to go to Gail's graduation party and I find out, later on this evening, that Guido went to check out Gail's backside and neither of them two jerkoffs invited me.

:fyou Maury and Guido

I wish. Maury had to go to Gail's graduation party and I find out, later on this evening, that Guido went to check out Gail's backside and neither of them two jerkoffs invited me.

:fyou Maury and Guido

I hope Maury wasn't checking out her backside. :o

Roman you are insane for saying Olivo has to go.

True his at bat was horrific, but he's shown so much potential.

The veterans didn't pick him up; we wasted two good pitching outings against a horses***, young team.

I am alarmed cause I think we are missing that winning instinct that lets you dust off teams like the Rays, Tigers, Royals.

We really don't want it enough, me thinks.

We had many horrific at bats with runners begging to be scored.

At bats by many guys besides Olivo.

I love Olivo, but hate our mindset sometimes.

Even the f***ing Yankees can lose a series to the DRays on any given day. Or even to the Tigers. Thankfully I was gone and wasnt able to watch these two tough losses. But hey, we didnt bring our A game and coulndt continue on that unbelievable streak, they just better f***ing bust their asses out there tomorrow. :headbang

I'm being serious...was ANYBODY surprised when we couldn't score with the bases loaded and nobody out? It's happened SO many times that I'm numb to it. When the final out was made, I didn't even get mad -- I knew it was going to happen 5 minutes before it did.

Anyone who was surprised obviously hasn't watched this Sox team in '03. Not that we're a bad team -- it's just that there are certain situations where they are virtually assured to fail. Men on base with less than 2 outs is one of those situations.

Clujer said:

I'm being serious...was ANYBODY surprised when we couldn't score with the bases loaded and nobody out? It's happened SO many times that I'm numb to it. When the final out was made, I didn't even get mad -- I knew it was going to happen 5 minutes before it did.

Anyone who was surprised obviously hasn't watched this Sox team in '03. Not that we're a bad team -- it's just that there are certain situations where they are virtually assured to fail. Men on base with less than 2 outs is one of those situations.

--Yeah I was surprised. I figured we could get a run, dos or tres.

We just lost two games in a row to the D-Rays? What on Gods green earth is this crap?! This team has fooled us all. The Twins and Cubs series were flukes. This team is nothing. Our closer, if you can call him that, blows it one day, and the offense dies the next. That sixth inning was pathetic. Bases loaded and no one out. Valentin pops out. Graffy strikes out swinging on a pitch at his eyeballs. And Miggy was the worst. He got seven pitches, all of them balls, not to mention they were in the same freakin place, you think hed learn. But no, he struck out swinging at a pitch hed seen like 4 times in the AB. Seven balls, and he swung at four of them. I know he provided half the offense, but he needs to be sent down. Just like Dorn, he sucks. Complete freeswinger. Miguel Olivo, welcome to the official Roman "You Suck! List". He has a nice arm (it was cool when he gunned down that guy from his knees) but he has got to go. These guys are truly lame. Losing two in a row and possibly being swept by TB is an embarrassment. :angry:

I feel " dumber" now. :bang

All I can say is the Red Sox and the Yankees both lost series' to the Devil Rays this year. Are we somehow the ultimate gods of baseball, and if we are now out of it because we couldnt win a series against the Rays, we should have been out of it by day 3 when we were swept by the Royals. aparantly everyone can lose to the Rays, except the White Sox.

Oh and if you don't like Olivo, you better start rooting for another team, because he is our future catcher, and I'd have to say, his future looks very very bright.

Nothing wrong with Olivo.

But I wouldn't say he's our future, not with our trade happy GM.

Seems he could trade anybody at any time.

Do you guys n girls think Rowand is gonna hit before its over? Seems he's hot.

Do  you guys n girls think Rowand is gonna hit before its over? Seems he's hot.

The last couple of times Rowand has been in the line-up, he has produced. I wouldn't be opposed to an OF of Everett (LF), Rowand (CF), and Maggs (RF) since Rowand has been swinging a better bat lately than C Lee. DH C Lee a game or two if the Tinkerer must have him in the line-up.